|Appears in||YTPGuy17's Lawl|
Ana (fanon girlfriend)
|Enemies||BND Mask of Guo Xiang|
Emergency Alert System
|Lawl Team||Team YTPGuy17
9-Volt plays a video game then jumps in.
Neutral B - Nintendo Power
9-Volt summons one of his 8-bit buddies from the NES console. 9-Volt's buddy will aways follow him and can attack by pressing B. Here's three 8-Bit buddies:
- Mario: Mario can shoot fireballs which bounce across the ground, until it hits something (Does 3% damage). If you charge up the attack, Mario will kick a red shell that can bounce off opponents and even walls.
- Link: Link will fire a basic arrow that is a basic moving, straight forward projectile (Does 5% damage). If you charge up the attack, Link will throw his boomerang that can grab items and hurts the opponent (Does 12% damage.).
- Samus: Samus will fire a blast from he arm cannon, that can be shoot 4 times (Does 2% damage). If you charge up the attack, Samus will fire a missile that homes on the opponent and explodes on contact (Does 18% damage).
However the 8-bit buddy will getting KO like Nana if the opponent hits it. As you can see, an X will appeared on 9-Volt's Mugshot, which means he cannot summoned the 8-bit buddies for a certain time, the more times a buddy gets KOd, the longer he'll have to wait to summoned for the next one:
|1st Time||5 - 10 Seconds|
|2nd Time||10 - 20 Seconds|
|3rd Time||20 - 30 Seconds|
Side B - SK-8
9-Volt will ride on his skateboard forward and will cause damage to whatever crashes into, an opponent, a wall and others. If you press B will riding, 9-Volt will left his board forward, but you hve to wait until the board dissappeared before he can use it again. If you press Up B, he will do a quick somersault with his skateboard. If you press Side B, 9-Volt turns 4 four times with the skateboard, or if you press Down B, he will stop the attack.
Up B - Balloon Flight
9-Volt carries Ballon Fighter, if you press B, he will flap his arms, which he gave him a small upward boost, he can flap 5 times per flight. During the move, 9-Volt will land on the opponent's head, which give him a boost (And does 3% damage, but no knockback). If you press Down B, he will let loose his ballons and falls down faster.
Down B - Game Swap
9-Volt switches catridge from the console, this can switch Buddies. But if the opponent attacks him with a projectile while he swaping games, he' will counter by deflect it back at them. But if the opponent attacks with a melee attack, the move gets cancelled
Final Smash - Power Up!
9-Volt summons 8-Bit Mario and a ? Box, 8-Bit Mario jumps and hits the ? block 4 times, it contains a mushroom, a fire flower, a red shell and the Starman. After that 8-Bit Mario and the ? block will dissapeared and 9-Volt flashes his body in the rainbow color. During this final smash, he's invincible.
Neutral B: 9-Volt will shoot infinite fireballs
Side B: 9-Volt rides on a bullet bill.
Up B: 9-Volt grabs the parakoopa's leg and flies upwards (With infinite B flaps)
Down B: 9-Volt tosses 2 red shells that go left and right at the same time.
KOSFX1: "Oh, man!"
KOSFX2: "No way!"
Star KOSFX: "Game over!?"
Screen KOSFX: "Ow!"
Up: "Yeah!" (w/ buddy) high-5!
Sd: appears at his turntables
Dn: tilts his GBA "Awesome!"
1. jumps up and down while 18-Volt laughs so hard he cries
2. uses his DJ System
3. shakes hands w/ 18-Volt and winks at the screen
Failure/Clap: Feels sad
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
9-Volt is a major human character in the WarioWare series. He is a Nintendo fan, he collects everything about this company, and loves to play video games. 9-Volt lives with his mother, 5-Volt, and his pet Fronk in their house in Diamond City and attends Diamond Elementary. He debuts in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! as one of Wario's friends who helps him produce microgames.
Since WarioWare: Twisted!, 9-Volt always stars together with 18-Volt in the WarioWare series, who becomes one of his best friends in this game.
- Neutral Jabs: ???
- Dash Attack: ???
- Side: ???
- Up: ???
- Down: ???
- Side: ???
- Up: ???
- Down: ???
- N-Air: ???
- F-Air: ???
- B-Air: ???
- U-Air: ???
- D-Air: ???
- Grab - Uses a joystick, then a pause text appears, stopping the opponent.
- Pummel: ???
- Forward: Summons a Bullet Bill Blaster that fires the opponent forwards.
- Back: ???
- Up: ???
- Down: A Thwomp comes in and crashes to the opponent.
- Ledge Attack: ???
- 100% Ledge Attack: ???
- Front Attack: ???
- Back Attack:
- Trip Attack: ???
Pros & Cons
The WarioWare Title
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- 9-Volt's name comes from the operating voltage of the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- In WarioWare: Twisted!, 9-Volt has played in a baseball game as heard on the radio.
- According to fanon, 9-Volt is likely Ana's love interest and vice versa.