|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
- 7 Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- 8 Character Description
- 9 Other Attacks
- 10 Pros & Cons
- 11 Icon
- 12 Victory Music
- 13 Kirby Hat
- 14 Exclusive stickers
- 15 Trophy
- 16 Wiimote Sound
- 17 Classic Mode
- 18 Snake Codec
- 19 Role In SSE
- 20 Extra
- 21 Trivia
- 22 Video(s)
The book appears, then opens it, revealing Alice.
Neutral B - Curse Sign "Shanghai Doll"
Alice poses with a doll in front of her and fires a horizontal beam with a limited range. The move has 4 stages, which can increase range and strength of the beam. Similar to Goku, but does less damage and have more reach.
Side B - Doll Futuristic Puppet
Alice sends a doll directly in front of her and loses her ability to act for the duration of the move. The doll can choose in any direction with the control stick or using B to fire bullets or beams and A to attack. At the end of the spell the doll explodes, causing instant limit. The explosion occurs after around 7 seconds, or on pressing Y at any time after the move is activated. If Alice is hit, the doll fades away without the explosion.
Up B - Doll Carry
A pair of Shangai Dolls carries Alice, and flies upwards. With the control stick, she can choose in three directions, up, diagonally left, and diagonally right. Alice cannot attack while being carried. However, like Olimar's Up B in SSB4, the less dolls summoned, the heavier Alice will be. 5 Dolls can carry her in no time. It lasts for 3 seconds.
Down B - Shangai Doll summon
Alice summons a Shangai Doll to help her in battle. Alice can spawn those dolls up to 5. This move is useful because she's invincible from attacks while spawning. If the doll gets attacked, you lose it and you have to summon again.
Final Smash - Dolls "Lemmings' Parade"
Alice raises her hand and about 30 dolls issue forth marching towards the opponent. Alice is completely frozen while all the dolls are issuing forth, leaving her very vulnerable to any attacks. If the opponent is close to the doll, it will explode, which does huge damage.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Alice Margatroid is one of only a few people known to live within the Forest of Magic. She's a magician known primarily for her skillful use of dolls as well as being a loner. She gets in many fights with Marisa but they are somewhat acquaintances, sharing many of the same interests and even teaming up during Imperishable Night and Subterranean Animism.
- AAA Combo- Doing a fist smash, a left jab, then a high kick.
- Dash Attack- Dashing kick.
- Side- Foot kick.
- Up- Alice throws the doll upwards that explodes.
- Down- Low sweep kick, which slides Alice forward
- Side- Magic Sign "Artful Sacrifice": Alice lobs a doll at the opponent that explodes in a moderate scarlet colored explosion at their feet.
- Up- War Sign "Little Legion": Alice sends a ring of Spinner dolls in front of her that begin to transverse and expand outwards in a spiral. Though it doesn't do much damage on its own, the hitstun is long, allowing for some high-damage combos disproportionate.
- Down- Summons dolls with lances to attack the area in front of Alice left and right.
- N-Air - A flashing wave surrounds Alice, stunning opponent on her way.
- F-Air - Doing a sex kick.
- B-Air - Two dolls with lance from back doing a stab, while Alice poses with her doll that shoots small pellets.
- U-Air - Alice summons lance dolls that facing diagonally upwards.
- D-Air - Alice summons lance dolls that facing downwards.
- Grab- Grabs using the doll.
- Pummel- Fist smashes.
- Forward- The Doll fires a buster shot.
- Back- Alice throws backwards, then the lance doll stabs.
- Up- Same as Up Tilt.
- Down- Alice throws downwards, then the lance doll stabs down.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Pros & Cons
The Ying-Yang Orb
Staff Roll Theme - Touhou 12
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Her Up Tilt, N-Air, B-Air, Up B and Down B where originated from this video by VanishingSVST.