|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
- 7 Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- 8 Character Description
- 9 Other Attacks
- 10 Icon
- 11 Victory Music
- 12 Kirby Hat
- 13 Exclusive stickers
- 14 Trophy
- 15 Wiimote Sound
- 16 Classic Mode
- 17 Snake Codec
- 18 Role In SSE
- 19 Extra
- 20 See Also
- 21 Trivia
Gets send out by Ash Ketchum.
Neutral B - Flamethrower
Charizard releases a red-orange stream of fire from its mouth at the opponent. The stream of flames can be directed up or down by tilting the control stick in a particular direction, similarly to Bowser's Fire Breath and his original counterpart. Unlike in the original counterpart, the flames does not become smaller if you keep holding the button. Can also peformed in the air at 45 degree angle.
Side B - Dragon Breath
Charizard opens its mouth and releases a green and yellow or light blue beam of air at the opponent. The moves does 12% damage, there's 25% chance to stun the opponent.
Up B - Fly
Charizard rises up and flies, which can be controlled in 8 directions, however, unlike his original counterpart, the flames does not surround Charizard.
Dn: Sits on the ground, doing nothing, and roars.
Victory 3: Greets Ash by scorching him with its Flamethrower
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
This Pokémon flies in search of powerful opponents to battle, and its fire will burn hotter as it gains experience. Its fiery breath is capable of melting boulders, massive glaciers, and has been known to accidentally cause forest fires. Charizard typically inhabit mountains and valleys. The anime has shown that many Charizard are found in the Charicific Valley of the Johto region.
- AAA Combo- Slash: Peforms three slashes from its claw.
- Dash Attack- Take Down: Dashes and slams into the opponent with great force.
- Side- Dragon Rage: Forms a ball of fire from its mouth and releases a fiery inferno at the opponent.
- Up- Fire Spin: Opens its mouth and a flame is shot at the opponent from its mouth. The flame twists around the opponent, trapping it and does multiple damage.
- Down- Ember: Opens its mouth and shoots a fireball from its mouth at the opponent. You can tap down again up to five.
- Side- Mega Punch: Its fist becomes surrounded in yellow-orange flames. It then punches the opponent.
- Up- Wing Flap: Attacks the opponent by flapping its wings.
- Down- Dragon Tail: Its tail grows, spins itself and attacks the opponent with its tail.
- N-Air - Steel Wing: Attacks the opponent with glowing white wings.
- F-Air - Skull Bash: Rockets itself and strikes the opponent with its head.
- B-Air - Dragon Claw: Turns back and slashes backwards with its growed claw.
- U-Air - Wing Attack: Uppercuts the opponent with its left wing.
- D-Air - Slamed Wing Attack: Slams the opponent with its right wing.
- Grab- Grabs with its hands
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Rage: A flame from its tail grows larger and bites its opponent. Depending on how it take damage from its opponent, it will became stronger.
- Back- Tackle: Throws backwards and tackles the opponent.
- Up- Subsmission: Rises up and spins around a few times, as the opponent became dizzy, but no damage and knockback.
- Down- Seismic Toss: Grabs the opponent, flies into the sky, spins around, zooms back down, and tosses the opponent into the ground, using the momentum of the dive.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- This is NOT the same Charizard that appears in the Super Smash Bros. Games.