|Beak Doo San|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B - Dynamite Heel
Baek raise his right leg, before attacks the opponent by lowing down his right leg. It can be charged for extra damage.
Side B - Rocket Shooter
Baek runs and kicks the opponent diagonally upwards and send it flying in mid-air.
Up B - Hunting Hawk
Baek leaps upwards and kicks three times while spinning repeatedly.
Down B - Flamingo Stance
Baek goes into his flamingo stance. This will change his moveset:
B- Crimson Lance
Baek does a right kick.
Side B- Flamingo Rocket
Baek does a left kick
Up B- Flamingo Jaw Breaker
Baek does a jumping kick.
Down B- Normal Stance
Baek goes into his normal stance.
Final Smash - Last Resort
Baek croutches, then spins two times before does a very powerful right kick.
Baek's story in Tekken though important due to his role as a master to Hwoarang and as an attacker of dojos is often overshadowed by other more popular characters such as the Mishimas and at times even his own student. Baek was basically relatively kind but misguided in his first appearance in Tekken 2. In order to protect himself as well as to earn money he was forced to attack various dojos, one of which would cause him to incur the wrath of it's owner, Marshall Law. After his defeat at Law's hands, Baek seemed to have moved past that section of his own life, even earning a trusted student in the form of Hwoarang. This happiness and stability for Baek would not last long however as he would later be attacked by Ogre and was left for dead. Though Hwoarang thought that Baek had already died, in reality Baek had simply been knocked out, and wouldn't wake up until a year later. Upon hearing of his student's court martial, Baek immediately requested the Military to not only repeal the punishment, but to also forgive Hwoarang. He would later send Hwoarang a letter requesting him to go back to the military and continue training, something that Hwoarang would never expect to see. Though he intended to fight or see his student's progress in the fifth tournament Baek withdrew immediately when he heard Hwoarang was hospitalized after fighting Jin Kazama. Baek would later seem to share Hwoarang's hate to Jin especially after Jin's declaration of war.
Baek can initially be considered as a cold-blooded attacker who sees no harm in attacking innocent people in order to gain money due to his Tekken 2 Story. This however would not entirely prove true because Baek had only transformed like this due to his own trauma of killing his father during sparring. After regaining himself after the second tournament Baek had met Hwoarang in the years in between Tekken 2 and 3. He would also value Hwoarang greatly due to Hwoarang's skill, but Baek would usually be the one responsible for disciplining Hwoarang. Baek though strict is well known to have trusted and valued his student well. His Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending had even showed that though Baek is still traumatized by his own father's death, he believes that his new obligation now is Hwoarang, and continues to live for Hwoarang's sake. This would be shown most notably in his Tekken 6 ending where Baek had sacrificed himself in order to save his own student. Though it cannot be denied that Baek had once attacked dojo without relent or killed his father by accident, he has realized his mistake and now tries to improve himself. He greatly values Hwoarang, despite the latter's disobedient nature and constant desire to fight.
- Neutral attack- One Two Combo: Baek does a left and right fist.
- Dash Attack- Killing Blade: Baek does a leaping side kick.
- Side Tilt- Bakfist: Baek does a spinning backfist attack.
- Up Tilt- Falling Axe: Baek raises his leg, and brings it down. Very similar to Ryu's Up tilt.
- Down Tilt- Heel Hunter: Does a foot kick.
- Side- Butterfly Kicks, Black Widow, Maelstrom: Baek does a few kicks, if Ftilt is pressed again, he will do another few kicks, and Ftilt is pressed for the last time, he does last few kicks.
- Up- Lauching Rocket: Baek does two kicks and a diagonally upward kick.
- Down- Dark Halberd: Baek does a very slow sweep kick.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Blue Shark Claw: Baek does a knee attack and the opponent gets hurt when it lands on the ground.
- Backward- Compound Facture: Baek does kick in the opponent's stomach, foot kick, then turns around and kicks the opponent
- Up- Heel Hunter: Baek does a kick, then spins while leaps before does a second kick
- Down- Roll and Chocke: Baek rolls backwards with his opponent and chokes it to death.
- Neutral- Airbone Trident: Baek does mutiple kicks.
- Forward- Lightning Halberd: Baek does two kicks.
- Backward- Mid-Air Reverse Middle Kick: Baek turns back and does a straight kick.
- Up- Leaping Snap Kick: Does a upwards kick.
- Down- Bone Stinger: Baek does a downwards punch. Is also his spike move.
The Mishima Zaibatsu icon
TBA - Enter End of a Video
Baek's gray hair, ponytail and beard.
Enter Music Video
Enter Music Video
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Baek and Hwoarang are the only Korean Tekken characters to be appeared in a Lawl game.