1930's Mickey (sorta)
|Enemies||Anyone evil (Especially Red Skull)|
- 1 Special Moves
- 2 K.O.s
- 3 Taunts
- 4 Victory/Lose Pose
- 5 Character Description
- 6 Entrance
- 7 Other Attacks
- 8 Icon
- 9 Victory Music
- 10 Kirby Hat
- 11 When Chosen
- 12 Stage
- 13 Related Music
- 14 Credits Music
- 15 Snake Codec
- 16 Role In The Subspace Emmisary
- 17 Extra
- 18 Trivia
Special Jump- Backflip/Zenten: Captain America cartwheels through his opponent, creating crossups of all sorts and can be canceled from a whiffed standing A, increasing its range. This is the Captain's main crossup tool, and is more faster, though it loses its invincibility.
B- High Shield Slash
Captain America throws his shield at his opponent like a boomerang from a standing point. This will make Captain America lose his shield depending on how it was thrown. Can also peformed in Mid-Air
Side B- Charging Star
Captain America rushes his opponent with his shield. Can block projectiles of many kinds (even Final Smashes), but he'll lose speed and power if he collides with too much.
Up B- Star and Stripes
Captain America uppercuts his opponent by pushing his shield upward in a jump. A great recovery move.
Down B- Low Shield Slash
Captain America throws his shield at his opponent like a boomerang from a crouching point. Can Also peformed in Mid-Air
Final Smash- Final Justice
Captain America dashes at his opponent with a shieldless Charging Star (he places his shield behind his back during the Hyper flash), stunning them by launching them into the air and leaving them open to the Captain's flurry of punches and kicks as he rushes them while they land back down. The captain then grabs the foe and throws the opponent upward in the air, and after chasing them with a big jump he finishes the move with a piledriving backdrop that causes an explosion. The explosion causes a One-hit knockout.
Up Taunt: Captain America raises his shield high above his head and says "Avengers Assemble!"
Side Taunt: Captain America salutes and says "Look lively, soldier."
Down Taunt: Captain America turns around then and puts his shield on his back, then takes it back off and gets back into fighting position. While doing this, he says "Surrender is your only option."
Victory 1: Captain America catches his shield and puts it on his back, while saying "There's a reason that I am an Avenger,"
Victory 2: Captain America tilts his head with his shield to the side while saying "VICTORY!".
Victory 3: Captain America holds his shield skyward in triumph and says "Not while I'm around!"
Lose: Captain America claps for the winner humbly, with his shield on his back.
Steve Rogers was a weak young man who lived during World War II and desperately wanted to enlist and fight the Nazis. However, he was deemed unfit to be in combat, until he was brought into a special program called Operation: Rebirth. There, he was the one who tested the Super Soldier Serum, which transformed him from a scrawny and weak young man, to a soldier who was at the peak of physical perfection. However, before the serum's ingredients could be written down, the lead scientist was assassinated by a Nazi spy. Steve, now with the name Captain America, was given a shield and tasked with fighting Hitler's forces such as the Red Skull and Baron Zemo. With his sidekick Bucky, Cap fought for the American dream, serving alongside future heroes such as Wolverine and Nick Fury. However, while trying to stop a missile, Bucky was seemingly killed and Cap was flung into the ocean and frozen until modern times.
The Super Soldier Serum had kept him alive until he was discovered by the Avengers, who consisted of Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, and the Wasp. He went on to lead them for many years. Eventually, he discovered Bucky was alive, under mind control as the assassin the Winter Soldier. He was soon freed and became Cap's ally once more. Captain America had to go against his friend Iron Man during the Superhuman Civil War, which he forfeited to stop the bloodshed. Afterwards, he was seemingly assassinated, but in reality he had been shot with a weapon that left him unhinged in space and time, appearing at events in his lifetime and fighting battles. The Red Skull brings Rogers back to the present, where he takes control of Rogers' mind and body. Rogers eventually regains control, and with help from his allies, defeats the Red Skull.and has since come back, becoming the head of Homeland Security and giving the Captain America persona to Bucky. He is also currently the leader of his own black-ops team known as the Secret Avengers.
- Neutral attack- A left jab, followed by a horizontal shield slash, finishing with a large slam attack with his shield.
- Dash Attack- Captain America swings his shield to the right with great force, which can send opponents flying forward if their damage is high enough.
- Side Tilt- A quick horizontal slash with his shield.
- Up Tilt- An upward slash with his shield.
- Down Tilt- A kick forward with his right foot.
- Side- Captain America slams his shield forward, similar to Wario in Brawl this can make Cap not take knockback if he hits an explosive item with it.
- Up- An upward acrobatic spin kick attack.
- Down- Captain America drags his shield in a circle, generating sparks on the ground as he does so.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Captain America reaches out forward with his left arm.
- Pummel- Captain America knees the opponent.
- Forward- A short shield bash attack.
- Backward- Captain America tosses the opponent backwards and launches his shield at them.
- Up- Captain America performs an uppercut with his left fist.
- Down- Captain America throws the opponent on the ground and slams into them with his shield.
- Neutral- Captain America tosses his shield around himself (similar to his ability to do so in Disney Infinity).
- Forward- Forward spin with his whole body, similar to a drill.
- Backward- A backward kick.
- Up- An aerial uppercut.
- Down- A downward slashing attack with his shield.
Captain Amreica's Shield
Captain America's Mask and Shield
"I consider it my duty and honor to fight for justice."
WWII Hitler's Lair
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Captain America has the costume of his Soviet counterpart The Red Guardian, The Punisher's Captain America outfit, and his alternate green color from previous Marvel vs. Capcom games as his alternate color schemes. For Ultimate, he loses the Red Guardian and MvC schemes and gets color schemesbased off his Age of X gear, his appearence in the Hitler-punching cover of Captain America Comics #1 (complete with his original shield), Bucky Cap, and the Space Suit from Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The Punisher Cap returns with a U.S. Agent-styled shield, as well. His DLC costume is his Secret Avengers outfit.