|Debut||Resident Evil (1998)|
|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
B - Flamethrower
Fires a short burst of flames towards the enemy. Holding the button lets the flame last longer. It has 90 Ammos.
Side B - Sub-Machine Gun
Fires a burst of the Sub-Machine Gun towards the opponent. Tapping B will fire more pellets. It has 120 Ammos.
Up B - Grenade Toss
Throws a grenade downwards, then jumps high from the explosion. This becomes incendiary and leaves a patch of fire on the ground for a short time.
Down B - Mine
Works similar to Snake's Down B, Chris lays a mine on the ground. It will explode when the enemy steps on it or if time passes by.
Final Smash - Satellite Laser
Chris equips the targeting device from Resident Evil 5 which allows the player to move a targeting cursor and aim it. Upon pressing any attack button a "Sonar" will sound and a huge laser is shot down at the area the player locked on at. This can be done three times before the final smash ends.
Chris is the older brother of Terrasave member Claire Redfield. At the age of 17, Chris joined the United States Air Force as a pilot and marksman, and excelled in firearms handling and hand-to-hand combat. Although he was a talented airman, he was constantly in direct conflict with his superiors, unable to properly follow orders without speaking out. Unfortunately, he was unable to settle the many disputes he found himself in, and was eventually discharged without honors. After leaving the Air Force, Chris went to Raccoon City where an old family friend, Barry Burton, suggested he try out for the new S.T.A.R.S. police force. Chris went ahead and applied for S.T.A.R.S. where he was immediately accepted. Along with Barry, Chris was placed in Alpha team with Albert Wesker as Captain. He was both a point man as well as Alpha team's co-pilot and was known for his marksmanship ability. It was here that he also met his future partner; Jill Valentine.
After recovering from their wounds, the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members made a number of attempts to report Umbrella to the authorities, but all attempts failed due to the corporation's bribing of the w:c:residentevil:Raccoon Police Department RPD's chief; Brian Irons. While the public was disturbed by the events, they continued to purchase Umbrella's products. Eventually, Irons had the S.T.A.R.S. team disbanded and replaced with a more standard S.W.A.T.
Chris is currently a well-respected Special Operations Agent (S.O.A.) of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (B.S.A.A.), a group dedicated to stopping the creation and usage of bio-weapons. Jill Valentine was also part of the organization before her sudden disappearance during their supposed final encounter with Wesker.
(The Elicopter comes and Chris lands on the ground, then the elicopter leaves)
- Neutral attack- Combination Punch: Pummels the opponent with a series of punches. With certain inputs/combinations, Chris can finish the attack in several different ways. Based on his Resident Evil 5 reaction commands.
- Dash Attack- Tackle: Chris performs a shoulder tackle, hitting the opponent in the torso but not leaving the enemy vulnerable.
- Side Tilt- Straight: Chris performs a charged straight punch to the enemy's face, sending him flying.
- Up Tilt- Rifle Strike: Chris strikes upwards at an angle with the front of his rifle.
- Down Tilt- Stomp: Chris stomps his foot on the enemy.
- Side- Tackle: Chris performs a shoulder tackle, hitting the opponent in the torso and leaving the enemy vulnerable for a finishing attack.
- Up- Uppercut: Does an Uppercut that sends the enemy flying back.
- Down- Elbow Smash: Does an downwards elbow .
- Ledge attack: Ground Smash: Chris leaps down onto an enemy, grabbing their head into his hand and driving it down into the ground.
- 100% ledge attack: Gun: Chris turns around and shoots with his gun.
- Ground attack: Shove: Chris will shove a stunned enemy over the ground.
- Floor attack: Impale Reversal: Chris catches the arm, twists it around and forces the player to impale the opponent upon his machete.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Impale: Chris stands above a downed enemy and plunges his knife into his body.
- Forward- Throw: Chris throws away forwards
- Backward- Neckbreaker: Chris grabs the enemy's head from behind and twist his skull, breaking his neck instantly.
- Up- Shotgun: Throws it upwards, then shoot the opponent with his Shotgun.
- Down- Ground Smash (2): Chris will grab the enemy by their head and promptly smash it into the nearby ground.
- Neutral- Backhand: Chris spins and readies both his arms, attacking the enemy with a heavy backhand.
- Forward- Gun: Attacks the opponent with his gun
- Backward- Kick: Turns back and does a kick.
- Up- Mid-Air Uppercut: Does a Mid-Air Uppercut
- Down- Pull Down: Chris falls downwards, if it connects, he grabbs them first by the arms and pulling them down to the ground, leaving them vulnerable for a finishing attack.
The Umbrella Incorparation Logo
TBA - Enter End of a Video
Chris's Hair and Jacket.
"No-one's dying on my watch."
Enter Music Video
Enter Music Video
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- His Combination Punch special is taken directly from a QTE he can initiate during the first two battles with Wesker in RE5. Contrary to popular belief, it is not the infamous Boulder Punch.
- Chris appears in his more recent B.S.A.A. attire from Resident Evil 5.
- Chris is the only Resident Evil character in the game who does not break the fourth wall and attack the cameraman.