|Appears in||Super Lawl|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B - Wheel Kick
Christie does a two-hit wheel kick.
Side B - Handstand
Christie goes upside down and split her legs. To cancelled it, the player has to press A to returned to her normal stance or the opponent hits her.
B - Helicopter
Christie does the helicopter like kick.
Side B- Batucada
Christie attacks with her foots 7 times before she sweep kicks the opponent.
Down B- Perch Flop Kick
Christie flops herself and kicks with both of her feets, sending her opponent flying into the air.
Up B - Boomerang
Christie leaps into the air and sends her foots into her opponent's face (even if they are in midair), knocking them down and allowing her to escape freely.
Down B - Twister Sweep
Christie crouches, does a downwards kick, then a sweep kick.
Twister Front Stinger
If B is pressed before she does a sweep kick, she attacks both of her feet.
Final Smash - Wheel Kicks Sao Paulo Special
Christie wheel kicks the opponent, sends her foots into her opponent's face, reverse backflip kick, then kicks high while jumping, she spins a few times, finishing off with two slashing kicks.
Chrstie Monteiro the granddaughter of Eddy Gordo's master and Eddy's student. She has replaced Eddy as the prominently-featured capoeira fighter in the Tekken series. In Tekken 4, she entered The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 to search for Eddy, and in Tekken 5, she entered The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 because she wished to use the Mishima Zaibatsu's cutting-edge technology to save her grandfather. As of Tekken 6, Christie enters the 6th Tournament to find Eddy and her grandfather, who have mysteriously gone missing.
Rival 1: ???
Rival 2: ???
- Neutral attack- One Two Elbows: Christie does a leftand right jab.
- Dash Attack- Lunging Brush Fire: Christie lunges herself and kicks the opponent.
- Side Tilt- Barbed Wire: Christie does backwards circle kicks, if B is tapped, she can do it forever.
- Up Tilt- Mirage: Christie does a upwards kick.
- Down Tilt- Rastella: Christie does a sweep kick.
- Side- Double Arm Stinger: Christie attacks her opponent using both of her arms.
- Up- Folha Ataque: Christie does a powerful flop kick.
- Down- Slippery Kicks: Christie does two high-kicking splits kicks.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands.
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Gargata Throw: Christie jumps on the opponent's head as she throws with her legs.
- Backward- Cabra Macaco Throw: Christie grapples the opponent's shoulders then throws backwards with her feet.
- Up- Air Mail: Christie jumps on the opponent's shoulders, then throws it with her legs.
- Down- Adeus: Christie jumps on the opponent's head, as she crushes it.
- Neutral- Back Summy: Christie somersaults, atrougth it does no damage.
- Forward- Firekick: Christie knees the opponent
- Backward- Roudhouse: Christie slowly turns around and does a kick.
- Up- Jumping Jacks: Christie does a upwards kick.
- Down- Vasuuna: Christie toss the opponent backwards.
The Mishima Zaibatsu Logo
TBA - Enter End of a Video
Christie's hair and ponytail
Enter Music Video
Enter Music Video
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Her and Eddy are the only Tekken character that utilizes Capoeira.