|"Creepypastas are the campfire tales of the internet. Your room is the campsite. Your monitor is the campfire. So stay for a while, take a seat, and relax while I tell you a story."|
|Appears in|| Super Net Bros. Replay (DLC)|
Smash Bros. Lawl Galaxy
Mr. Creepypasta (bro)
The Crypt Keeper
Steven & Miki
The Smiling Girl
Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv
Ghost (part of the first creepypasta he's read)
Pyrrha (she has the same weapon as his custom SCV character)
Jeff the Killer
|Lawl Team||Team Net Bros.|
An escape capsule crashes down onto the battlefield and Creeps steps out of it.
Neutral B - Death by Scrabble
Creeps gets out a Scrabble tray. While it's out, he can collect letters from the names of his opponents, but only once. You're probably wondering how this system works. Well, the exact amount of damage ranging from 1-26% happens to obtain a letter. If it goes past 26%, then the same amount goes for each additional 26% dealt (i.e. 27% gives him an A). The determined number on the tile will also heal the damage Creeps takes. If he lands a hit that would happen to be absorbed completely, then it gives Creeps a blank tile, depending on how many words are in the character's name. If the opponent has numbers included in his/her name, Creeps can get them at the matching amount of damage dealt. If the damage dealt gives him the letter of that number, you can do the same thing you did to get the letter. Press B again to check the letters Creeps has in his tray. While checking, you can take out some tiles and order them up into a certain word, which spawns an item, gives Creeps a temporary upgrade, slows down time, or even deals damage to the opponent Creeps retrieved the most tiles from. Creeps' tray can only hold 10 tiles, with the 11th shoving out the oldest tile. To deselect a letter, just press B when an arrow that you move is over a selected tile. Any tiles selected are likely to be knocked out of Creeps' stock. Poor spelling will not count as the word you want. When Creeps is KO'd, his tray is cleared.
Side B - Book of Original Work
Creeps gets out his book and reads from it. Like Michael Rosen, he takes a bit to memorize the story he's turned to, leaving him vulnerable. Unlike Mr. Rosen, Creeps causes something to happen after reading one of his stories to the competition. Also, his reading doesn't work with the patience mechanic, but rather just stuns opponents and heals teammates (yes, it makes it a poor man's version, but only if you retract the extras that occur after finishing reading a piece). Here's the ending bonuses depending on the story he's read:
- Your Secret Admirer - Creeps gets either a knife or a jar of insects. The knife is basically like a short-bladed version of the Beam Sword, but it deals normal cut damage rather than electric damage. Upon holding A, you can cover up any wounds on an opponent (yes, an opponent), healing him/her by half the damage taken. The jar of insects summons...insects to attack the opponent (unfortunately, you can't put the insects in the opponent's mouth since this isn't the final smash and it's Smash Bros., or a spinoff of a YouTube spoof of it, where health bars are nonexistent with the exception of SSEnemies).
- A Bad Trip - Creeps will heal the damage he's taken. Anyone who has an advantage over Creeps will cause his healing to slow down. Fortunately, Creeps has a glowing stick which acts as the Beam Sword, but it happens to be more of a blunt instrument than a bladed one. If he manages to KO the opponent, Creeps will trip over and the constant healing stops.
- The Brave Knight - Creeps will gain golden armor. This halves the damage taken, but each piece of armor has stamina like in Minecraft (Helmet: 50HP, Chestplate: 100HP, Pants: 75HP, Boots: 50HP). Each destroyed piece of armor will leave Creeps exposed to regular damage upon someone hitting the exposed parts of himself. The armor also weighs Creeps down, reducing his speed (obviously aside from falling speed due to the weight).
- The TV Man - Static will envelop the screen for 20 seconds. Occasional scan lines will manage to stun opponents for half as long, but they go at the speed they are usually seen going at on old televisions. Like the Smoke Ball's color-changing smoke, the static can obscure the vision of the competition, but not as much as the Smoke Ball would.
- Barney the Dinosaur - Creeps will get out a Barney Doll. If he touches an opponent, he'll give it to that opponent. The doll will then start to talk to the opponent, and a white van drives through the stage in one dash (it won't do as much as things like Don Ramon's railroad train, or Silva's subway; if anything, it's like the hazardous cars from Onett).
Up B - The White Door
A white door appears in the place Creeps stands in. The door can't be harmed by opponents seeing as how it is in the background when looked at in a 3D plane. Creeps can open and close the door by pressing B when near it. Moving up allows him to enter the door, making physical and projectile attacks unable to hit him. This only lasts for 5 seconds, though. Manual exiting is done by moving down. Obviously while in the air and away from the door, Creeps goes through this seemingly overpowered recovery. However, it occurs after Creeps is brought all the way up by some heavenly light that not only pulls him upward slowly, but also manages to heal him. You can hit him to stop the recovery since the light doesn't even count as a shield. However, when he's high enough, he can grab onto the edge of the stage. The door stays around, but will vanish when Creeps gets KO'd.
Down B - Shock Jockey
Creeps' gloved hands suddenly glow electric yellow (fitting seeing as how he has a Pikachu mask+tail). Any attacks now have a 1/3 chance of stunning the opponent, similar to Egoraptor's Ice Hair (except this allows him to electrify instead of freeze). Similar to Madotsuki, Creeps also gains different standard attacks. One is a dash attack where he dashes with an unsheathed sword. When the blade hits an opponent, the discharge kicks in after 3 seconds. He also gains a down air where he shoots downward a bolt of lightning. The lightning has similar priors to Pikachu's Thunder, but it does half the damage since it's...standard. Press down and B to fire electricity. When pressed at the same time, it shoots lightning. When you press B as you duck/drop, you shoot a faster version of Pikachu's Thunder Jolt. The jolt can electrocute water and works in a chain reaction for opponents near it. You can hold it down to produce tiny electric crystals that can shoot short-distance thunder at airborne opponents and act as electric mines for grounded ones. The electric power stays with you for 20 seconds, leading you to having to wait a while before you can reuse it when the time runs out.
Final Smash - Poisoned Oak
An oak tree grows in the middle of the battlefield (even if there might not be any flooring in the midsection of the stage). The size of it is 1.5x the size of Cosmo during her final smash where she becomes a tree. The tree's leaves are poisonous upon direct contact. Like in GWDLGE&H's final smash, the poison can be passed around from player to player, even to Creeps himself. After 10 seconds, bare branches from the top of the oak tree fall down, dealing immense damage and can sometimes plow players into the ground (yes, Creeps included). The branches themselves can become more likely to crash down upon hitting the trunk of the oak. The smaller branches that don't plow players into the ground can be used as heavy battering items (think the Home Run Bat at the weight of a crate/barrel). As the tree remains, live traps and asst. trophy characters keep a fair distance from it. The oak tree can be chopped down using blade attacks, but that'll still put your safety at risk of the falling branches. The oak will fall automatically after 20 seconds pass. Whether it falls automatically or upon hitting it enough times with a bladed weapon (even a knife), it'll deal massive damage to those under/near the area the tree will come crashing down in.
KOSFX1: "That is not--"
KOSFX2: "Let me go!"
Star KOSFX: "Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--"
Screen KOSFX: "Hello?"
Up: "All I could say was...'What the hell?'"
Dn: *hides in a box* "Now I'm a box." :3 (it works like Snake's box XD)
1. "Oh yes. I wouldn't change my job for the world."
2. "Over and over again as they led him away, 'The light of God calles them.'"
3. "Just understand that it's supply and demand. And as long as there are fools willing to supply, you shouldn't need to concern yourself with who's doing the demanding."
Failure/Clap: Embarrassment (from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCl2EBVjmY )
- Sd: Out With A Bang
- Sd: Stabbing Omega
- Up: Spinny Kick
- Ledge Attack:
- 100% Ledge Attack:
- Ground Attack:
- Trip Attack:
Role in SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Default Garb
- Flipnote Creeps (Red)
- Mr. Creeps McPasta (Blue) (http://31.media.tumblr.com/2947c2c9dced724ab9efcb1b7a71d478/tumblr_n1acn76OT11t5ldbzo4_1280.png)
- Greens McPasta (Green)
- Pikachu Hoodie (Yellow)
- Creeps McPasta Jr. (http://37.media.tumblr.com/1d027b97a37146c0c18992696aa0d28c/tumblr_n1acn76OT11t5ldbzo3_1280.png)
- Batman T-Shirt
- Princess Creeps
- Top Hat and Monocle
Pikachu Mask & Tail
Mr. Creepypasta's Realm