|"I am Dr. Robotnik, the greatest scientific genius, IN THE UNIVERSE!"|
|Debut||Sonic The Hedgehog (1991)|
|Appears in|| Super Lawl|
Smash Bros. Lawl Galaxy
Clementj642 (His Favorite character)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
|Enemies||Sonic The Hedgehog|
Diablo (In Uber Rap Battles Of Fiction)
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl|
Similar to Dr. Wily's entrance, the Egg Carrier flies to the battlefield and beams Eggman down, then leaves.
Team Super Lawl
Note: Eggman is the one that holds and uses the items rather than the Walker
Neutral B - Egg Bullet
Press once to fire a single shot. Hold down and a tracking laser will lock into anyone in range. Release to send a homing shot towards anyone or anything locked on. Is excactly the same as Robotnik's Laser Aim.
Side B - Egg Drill
The Egg Walker jets across the ground on wheels while two drills spin on the front. This moves downwards diagonally when used in mid-air.
Up B - Egg Satellite
The Egg Walker tucks its limbs in and hovers for a moment as egg shaped satellites circle around it, doing damage to enemies moving in close
Down B - Egg Wrecker
The walker flips forwards upside down before slamming down a wrecking ball from its underside
Final Smash - Egg Emperor
"I'll show you what real power is!" The limbs deattach from the Egg Walker and the remaining Egg Pod floats into the open chest of the Egg Emperor mech before closing up. The A button send forth projectile slashes with the lance, while the B buttons sends a volley of missiles to rain down onto the field.
Note: This version of Dr. Eggman is in his Eggmobile like Dr. Robotnik.
Neutral B - Laser Beam
Dr. Eggman activates a red, target-seeking laser beam that shall do no harm. This works similar to Dr. Robotnik's laser beam, except this tells you when it will turn off automatically because it will turn blue, therefore losing all targets afterward unless you release B. You can also angle the laser by moving the analog stick in a vertical fashion, making it less of a hassle so much that you'd have to jump around like an idiot.
Side B - Stupid Little Drill Tank
Dr. Eggman turns his Eggmobile into part of the drill tank. The first weapon used against Sonic in the hit sequel goes where you have pointed the analog stick. The drill will...drill into your opponents. Pressing B shoots the drill, rendering the tank only to deling damage by running over opponents. Press A to cancel the driving. Sometimes the drill tank will break down, leaving you open to attacks. By rapidly tapping B, Dr. Eggman will repair it faster than a jackrabbit on a date.
Up B - Flight Mode
Dr. Eggman activates the wings of the Eggmobile and is able to control it like a fighter aircraft. This controls in a way similar to Madotsuki's witch effect, except you don't slow down when you go up or speed up when you go down. While in this mode, pressing B shoots lasers and pressing R (because A cancels the recovery) shoots mines. You can also hold A and move the analog stick down to activate the hornet spikes straight from Sonic Adventure when he used the Egg Hornet.
Down B - Mean Bean Machine
Dr. Eggman activates a little tube mechanism that shoots 2 beans from Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. They slowly descend, and you can control them with the analog stick upon pressing down+B again, but this leaves you open to attacks, like in Tuper Tario Tros when you switch over to Tetris, rendering Mario vulnerable to many goombas. There are 6 types of beans Eggman can shoot, and they all stick to you like pikmin for 10 seconds:
|Red||This gives off an afterburn effect.|
|Yellow||It deals stun (electric) damage.|
|Green||The "health" your opponent has is leeched.|
|Blue||It causes temporary freezing.|
|Purple||This gives off a poison effect.|
|Stone||This makes the opponent heavier.|
They can be removed early the same way you remove Oxi Clean detergent balls.
Final Smash - Pingas Blaster
Dr. Eggman supposedly inserts his junk into a...slot...in the eggmobile and it activates a biologically mechanized weapon known as the Pingas Blaster, which is of course a great improvement over the old PINGAS Dr. Robotnik had at first. It starts off with a chaingun that can be moved up and down. After a few, it then fires a laser that can smash out an opponent like a home run bat. This can also be done in the air, all while his force fields are brought up.
KOSFX1: "Why you--!"
Star KOSFX: "Why meeeeeeeeeee!?"
Screen KOSFX: "Augh!"
Team Super Lawl
Up Taunt: Puts one foot on the front of his Egg Walker and laughs triumphantly
Side Taunt: "Get a load of this!" The Egg Walker flexes its arms
Down Taunt: "All systems, full power!" The Walker holds its arms up as it releases steam
Up: "You know what they, the more the merrier!"
Sd: "Oh, that's good. That's very good indeed."
Team Super Lawl
Victory 1: "Now you know why I am the best!" Leans forwards in his Egg Walker and gives a winning smirk
Victory 2: "Yes! Ohohohohoho~" He raises his arms in victory as his Walker jumps up and down
Victory 3: "Ha! That was too easy!" Grins and holds a Chaos Emerald in his hand.
Victory 4 (Against Sonic): "Looks like I've finally caught you, Sonic" He crosses his arms and looks forwards with a grin.
Victory 5 (Against Amy Rose): TBA
Lose: Eggman is the one that claps while the Walker remains still
1. "See Eggman stop more of Sonic's antics on Eggman X!"
2. laughs as he stands next to the Master Emerald
3. "Oh, it just makes me feel all tingly inside!"
Failure/Clap: Jumps up and down in anger
Team Super Lawl
- Neutral attack- The Walker swings its right arm, then the left, then a boxing glove shoots out from the front of the Walker
- Dash Attack- The Walker slides forwards with a buzzsaw arm
- Side Tilt- The walker punches forwards with two spiked fists
- Up Tilt- A hammer comes out of the side and swings upwards
- Down Tilt- The Walker stomps the ground, sending a small shockwave outwards around itself
- Side- One arm tucks in for a moment, then punches forwards with a star bumper on the end
- Up- The walker fires several missiles straight upwards
- Down- Both of the Walker's arms pound the ground, sending a shockwave forwards
- Ledge attack: The Walker rolls forwards and swings its arms in opposite directions
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- The Walker's right fist shoots out on a grapple and pulls in the opponent to grab with both hands. This can be used to grab the arena's edge.
- Pummel- Eggman stands up and slaps his opponent while the walker holds on.
- Forward- The Walker throws its opponent forwards before firing a volley of missiles.
- Backward- The Walker spins around and throws its opponent back and then shoots a bomb out of the backside
- Up- The Walker throws its opponent up, then fires a volley of lasers upwards
- Down- The Egg Walker jumps up, then slams the opponent down similar to the final boss from Sonic 3
- Neutral- The Egg Walker spins around and extends its arms in mid-air
- Forward- The Egg Walker fires a flamethrower from both hands.
- Backward- The Walker fires Holming Missiles from his backhands.
- Up- Both arms swing horizontally in a circle
- Down- A spike shoots out of the bottom as the legs tuck in and the Walker slams itself down.
Neutral Jabs: punch, laser, Bomb
Dash Attack: Lance Charge
- Sd: Checker-Wrecking Ball
- Up: Upward Missile
- Dn: Bomber
- Sd: Spring Punch
- Up: Bigfoot Launcher
- Dn: Spin Punch
- N-Air: Force Field
- F-Air: Rocket Launcher
- B-Air: Drillmaster
- U-Air: Mine Blaster
- D-Air: Pneumatic Hammer
- Grap: Landgrabber
- Pummel: Landgrabber Squeeze
- Forward: Flame Dropper
- Back: Inflatable Eggman
- Up: Land Mine
- Down: Spindle Arms
- Ledge Attack: Punch Away
- 100% Ledge Attack: Charge
- Ground Attack: Force Field
- Trip Attack: Upside-Down Chopper Blades
(Snake) Something about this guy seems familiar.
(Colonel) That's Dr. Ivo Robotnik, also know as Dr Eggman.
(Snake) Right, he's that scientist that always goes up against Sonic, but for some reason I'm getting some odd vibes from him. Can you tell me a bit more about his goals?
(Colonel) Well, he's intent on making his own nation known as Eggmanland, intending that to be the start of his plans to change the world.
(Snake) Hmm, sounds a bit like Big Boss.
(Colonel) Well, I doubt Outer Heaven was ever made to look like an amusement park.
(Snake) Yeah...don't think he was that eccentric.
(Colonel) Stay focused on the fight at hand, Snake. That Egg Walker is just one of his many formidable weapons.
(Snake) I don't think so. If a hedgehog can do damage from ramming himself into it, then this thing has more weak points compared to Metal Gear.
Snake: "Otacon, something about this guy is familiar."
Otacon: "Snooping as usual I see, Snake. That'd be Dr. Eggman. He has a whole arsenal of weapons at his disposal."
Snake: "So...he's the fat, bald guy who keeps on losing to Sonic."
Otacon: "Yeah. With his countless machines, you'd think he could at least use one to easily kill Sonic."
Snake: "Is he still trying to detroy Sonic?"
Otacon: "Yes! He's still at it. But at least he keeps the series going."
Snake: "He looks a bit like a Dr. Robotnik clone."
Otacon: "He's the modern version of Robotnik. He's so powerful that he can turn his junk into a mysterious weapon."
Snake: "What do you mean, Otacon?"
Otacon: "Well, you know that I once said his most powerful weapon was biological?"
Otacon: "That's what I meant. If you get hit with a charged shot from it, you can kiss your butt goodbye."
Snake: "Ugh, that's a scary thought. Creepy."
Dr. Ivo Robotnik (ドクター・ロボトニック Dokutā Robotonikku?), better known by the alias Dr. Eggman (ドクター・エッグマン Dokutā Egguman?) is a fictional human character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is the arch-nemesis of Sonic the Hedgehog and the primary villain of the franchise. An obese scientist with an IQ of 300 who dreams of dominating the world, his constant plots to create his Eggman Empire are endlessly thwarted by Sonic and his friends. While the doctor's plans initially consisted of building up incredible armies by turning animals into robots and using them to dominate the land, Dr. Eggman's schemes have since branched into much more global threats as he built war machines, used nuclear devices to threaten entire nations, and even relied on mythological and ancient creatures bent on destruction to achieve his goals. Eventually, the mad scientist has gone as far as to target the entire universe and cooked up schemes to control time and space itself.
While all these plans end in failure thanks to the continued efforts of Sonic and his friends, the mad doctor is somehow always able to slip away from certain death or arrest and escape at the last moment, making him a constant threat to the universe and a thorn in Sonic's side.
Role in SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Eggman has more redesigns than any other character in the whole Sonic series.
- Eggman and Tails are the only characters who are better known by their nicknames.
- His jacket resembles Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket.
- The thought of his final smash in Lawl Galaxy makes you wonder if he could indeed be a more modern version of ChinCherrinas' Dr. Robotnik (but really, who'd give a shit about that?).