|Debut||Moment with Heavy|
|Appears in||Lawl with Garterbelt 2|
|Lawl Team||Team Garterbelt 2
Insert Entrance Name
Lawl with Garterbelt 2 and 4
Neutral B - Random Throwing
Heavy Throw a Random Item at his Opponent. Each have a Diffrent Damage.
- 5% Bowling Ball will be thrown and Give the Opponent 50% Damage
- 10% Wii will be thrown and Give the Opponent 25% Damage
- 15% Note will be thrown and Give the Opponent 15% Damage
- 20% Box will be thrown and Give the Opponent 10% Damage
- 5% Bear will be thrown and only Give No Damage to the Opponent
Side B - TBA
Up B - TBA
Down B - TBA
Final Smash - Uber-Sandvich
Lawl with Gartherbelt Brawl
Neutral B - Item Throwing
Heavy will throw a random items at the opponent. The damnage will be given depending on the type of weapons.
- 5% Change of a Bowling Ball will be thrown and give 30 - 50 damage to an opponent.
- 10% Chance of a Will-mote will be thrown and give 20 - 25 damage to an opponent.
- 15% Chance of a Note Clipboard will be thrown and give 11 - 15 damage to an opponent.
- 20% Chance of a Box will be thrown and give 5 - 10 damage to an opponent.
It will take 3 Seconds to reused.
Side B - Heavy's Heavy Truck
Heavy will enter his truck and drive off, Much like Wario Side - B Motocycle with a few differents.
- Heavy Truck is stronger than Wario Motocycle, Giving the opponent more damage.
- Heacy Truck can get destoryed easier than Wario Motocycle, Either from an opponent attacks or hitting at the wall this can even hurt Heavy.
- Heavy Truck is slighty slower than Wario Motocycle.
You can even press Up to exit the truck and Side B to enter it again.
When the truck is been destoryed, it take 6 Seconds to reused.
Up B - Birdy Hostage
Heavy will be lifted by a Army of Birds. Who ever touching the birds will gain 1 - 2 damage per seconds, Sorta like Mario Down B in Melee.
You can control the birds freely and the birds will let Heavy go after 3 Seconds of airtime.
Down B - False Bribe
Heavy will take one item from an opponent and throw it at him (Almost like Classic Amy Rose B Move but with different effect). It will stick on to an opponent and will give 5 Damage for 4 Seconds.
Afterward, it will give vanish and will take 6 Seconds before reusing it.
Here's a List of Heavy's False Bribe List.
Final Smash - CritSandwich Heavy
Heavy will eat his CritSandwich and become an Overpowered Uber Heavy.
This is increase Heavy's Attack, Defence and Stamina, Making him extreamly powerful.
However, He will gain 5 Damage each seconds. When He reach 100%, he will explode and instatly K.O. the opponents when thier near him while losing a stock of his own.
Use it on your own risk.
Up: YOU! STUPID!
Dn: *Eats his Sandvich*
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Heavy is a Main Protagonist in the Youtube Series called Moment with Heavy is a made by kitty0706 (Who also made Team Fabulos 2 and Half Retarded 2).
Pros & Cons
- His Attack and Defence are near Bender Status.
- Dispite his size, His Speed is not really slow.
- In his Uber Form, Opponent can't give him damage, considering that He already getting damage on his own.
- His Stamina is slighty weaker, Even or a Large size character.
- There also a 5% Change of Heavy not throwing anything when using his B Move.
- His Down B won't stick on an opponent if the item don't belong to them
LEFT 4 DEAD
Rival 1: Spyper
Rival 2: Ginger Powder
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One