|"I could beat these fools at any age."|
|Appears in||Super LawL|
Lars Alexandersson(His Other Son)
Lee Chaolan(His foster-son)
Kazuya Mishima(His Son)
Jin Kazama(His Grandson)
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
- 7 Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- 8 Character Description
- 9 Other Attacks
- 10 Icon
- 11 Victory Music
- 12 Kirby Hat
- 13 Exclusive stickers
- 14 Trophy
- 15 Wiimote Sound
- 16 Classic Mode
- 17 Snake Codec
- 18 Role In SSE
- 19 Extra
- 20 Trivia
Heihachi charges up with electricity, then gets into his stance while saying, "So you're in a hurry to die, huh?".
Neutral B - Rajin Stance
Heihachi does a pose for 3 seconds. This attack can be followed up.
If you press B after Rajin Stance. He does a left strong punch.
If you Side B. Heihachi will do a left punch then slams with his downward right fist.
If You Press A. Heihachi will do powerful eletric fist.
Side B - Demon Slayer
Heihachi does a left punch, right punch , then does does a electric backfist.
Up B - Spinning Demon Uppercut
Heihachi performs a large and powerful spinning uppercut.
Down B - Spinning Demon
Heihachi performs up to 3 spinning low kicks in a row, followed by a rising Roundhouse. The 3 low kicks can be attack or jump cancelled.
Final Smash - Rockets Away!
Heihachi traps all opponents and they are strapped to a rocket and launched into orbit. Heihachi is seen watching through binoculars and laughs after lowering them. A one-hit KO. Based on his Level 3 Super in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Heihachi is the son of Jinpachi Mishima, the father of Kazuya Mishima and Lars Alexandersson, the adopted father of Lee Chaolan, and the grandfather of Jin Kazama. He fights with Mishima style of Karate and is the founder and the Commander of the Tekken Force Unit. He has hosted half of the King of the Iron Fist Tournaments with the second, fifth and sixth King of Iron Fist Tournaments being hosted by Kazuya, Jinpachi, and Jin respectively.
- Neutral attack- Flash Punch Combo: Heihachi performs a Left, Left, Right punch combo. The last hit includes an electricity effect and has more power than the other two. The first two punches can cancel into other attacks or jump.
- Dash Attack- Leaping Side Kick
- Side - Electric Wind God Fist, Hammer Punch, Lightning Crush: Heihachi does a right-hand electric body uppercut (safe on shield), and if Ftilt is pressed again, follows with a Right hand hammerfist, then a powerful electric left knee to the body. The first two hits can be jump or attack cancelled
- Up - Demon Uppercut, Rising Dragon Uppercut: Heihachi does a quick uppercut from his standing position. If Utilt is pressed again, he performs a second uppercut but this time ducks down first and puts his whole body into it. The first uppercut is attack and jump cancellable.
- Down - Sweep Kick: Heihachi does a sweeping kick.
- Side - Lightning Hammer: Heihachi becomes covered in electricity as he winds up and performs a massive Hammer Fist & Stomp Kick combination.
- Up - Jinchinsai: Heihachi kicks upward, then slams his foot down.
- Down - Demon Wings: Heihachi spins around once and backfists to either side of himself. This attack includes an electricity effect.
- N-Air - Double Palm Strike: Heihachi does two palm strikes in quick succession. First with the left hand, then with the right hand.
- F-Air - Hell Axe: Heihachi kicks forward, then if A is pressed again spins and does a second kick.
- B-Air - Spinning Backfist: Heihachi spins and backfists
- U-Air - Rising Toe Kick: Heihachi kicks upward.
- D-Air - Demon Scissors: Heihachi front flips and drops on the opponent from above with his legs horizontal.
- Grab- Grabs with one hand
- Pummel- Twin Hammer: Heihachi does both fists
- Forward- Stonehead: Heihachi fiercely headbutts his opponent.
- Backward- Broken Toy: Heihachi picks his opponent up with one hand and performs a long distance turn-around throw.
- Up- Jumping Powerbomb: Heihachi flips his opponent upside-down as he leaps into the air and brings them down head-first.
- Down- Freefall: Heihachi lifts his opponent above his head with one hand, then slams them face first into the ground.
- Ledge attack: Hooking Crescent Kick: Heihachi does a stomp kick on the ground, creating a burry.
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Floor attack: Deity Slayer: Heihachi does a eletric powerful punch.
The Mishima Zaibatsu Icon
Heihachi's Hair and Mustache.
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One