|Debut||Good Night/The Simpsons|
|Appears in|| EX|
Smash Bros. Lawl Comedy Combat
Jeff the Killer
Bart Simpson (Sometimes)
|Lawl Team||Team EX|
Team Comedy Combat
Homer is Back!
Homer falls out of a tornado, muttering.
Homer Crashes the pink sedan saying d'oh
Beating Around The Bush
Homer Comes Out of a Bush
Neutral B - Donut
Homer throws a donut similair to Mario's fireballs but goes in a straight line rather than bouncing. It does 6% damage to any opponent it meets. You can hold down B to eat the donut which shall heal 6% damage.
Side B - See You In Hell, Candy Boys
Homer throws a can of Buzz Cola mixed with Pop Rocks that explodes when tossed, doing a decent amount of damage.
Up B - Homer Copter
Homer spins around creating a tornado similair to Mario's down B in SSB64 & Melee but goes upwards.
Down B - Here's Johnny!
Final Smash -
Neutral Special - Homer Ball
Homer turns into a ball, and then spins in place until you release "B" button, then he flies of at high speed.
Side Special: Simpson Takedown
Homer jumps forward and grabs the opponent, then he headbutts them (press A), sits on them (press up or down), or jumps up in the air with them and then slams them into the floor (press B).
Up Special: Bee Jar
Homer releases a bee from a jar which you control freely. If you hit yourself with the bee, you fly off yelling in pain.
Down Special: Sumo Stomp
Homer strikes a Sumo pose, and then starts stomping the ground, causing massive shockwaves.
Final Smash: Snowplower
Homer jumps up in the air and comes down in his massive Snowplower. He is able to fire off massive snowballs, fly using exhaust pipes pointing downwards, and doing a barrel roll.
Luigi The Thunder Master's Ideas
Neutral B - Wanna See My New Chainsaw and Hockey Mask?!
Homer Creates an Air Chainsaw, Anyone Who Tries To Score a Free Hit On Homer Will Incure Homer's Wrath. He Will Put On His Chainsaw and Hockey Mask and Charge Forward. Homer is Invincible During This Charge.
Side B - Homer's Auto Message
Homer Places Down a Messager, It Will Start Making Tapes. Anytime Anyone Grabs A Machine, Instead of Being Useful, The Machine Makes a Tape To That Device, Stunning The User, Causing Them To Drop The Item.
Up B - Tapped Out
The Finger From The Simpsons: Tapped Out Lifts Homer Upwards, Flicking Any Opponents Too Close Away and On The Ground, The Finger Starts Assigning Them Trivial Jobs Such As "Pick Up The Rock On Stage".
Down B - Duffs The Stuff!
Homer Starts Chugging Beers Like No Tomorrow, Which Gradually Buffs a Random Stat. However it Leaves Him VERY Vulnerable, However This Can Be Countered With Homer's Other Specials.
Final Smash - Frying Game
An Electric Chair Is Summoned On Stage. Causing a Scared Homer To Run Around and The First Person He Hits Is Strapped To The Chair and is Executed, OHKOing Them Regardless of %.
K.O 1: "Doh!"
K.O 2: "Stupid Flanders!"
Star K.O: *Screams*
Screen K.O: "WHY YOU LITTLE?!"
Down Taunt- Homer jumps around like a sissy, saying "Oooh, look at me everybody!" with his imitation voice.
Side Taunt- Homer walks, slow and tired on the spot, saying "You're too FAST!"
Up Taunt- Homer raises two white flags saying "Can't we be friends!?"
Author idea's Victory 1: Homer tries to catch his pig, without success.
Victory 2: Homer start ROFLing
Victory 3: Homer does a couple of punches in the air, then he turns around, raises his arms and yells "I'm INVINCIBLE!"
Victory 1: Homer yells "Wahoo" but reaction changes to him screaming like in the intro band runs of because of marges car going out of control and they run back and forth right & left in the back ground (all characters who loss react confusingly but go back to clapping)
Victory 2: homer starts his swing around on the floor "wabo bo bo bo bo! Wabo bo bo bo bo"
Victory 3: homer raises his arms & fist yell "yeah baby im the best" or etc
Homer Jay Simpson is the father of the Simpson Family. He is an overweight, lazy, and ignorant individual, but is strongly devoted to his wife and children. Despite this and his below average intelligence, he has shown moments of great intellect, and can be a caring parent and husband at times.
Homer Simpson works as a low level safety inspector at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, in Sector 7G, although he is often incompetent and mostly sleeps on duty and eats the doughnuts that are provided. He spends a great deal of his time at Moe's Tavern with his lifelong friends Barney, Carl, Lenny and bartender Moe. At home he can often be found sitting on the sofa mindlessly watching TV while snacking on food and drinking Duff. Homer is the only son of Abe and Mona.
Rival 1: TBA
Rival 2: TBA
- Neutral attack- Homer jams a donut in the opponent's face.
- Dash Attack- Homer trips and yells "D'oh!"
- Side Tilt- Homer does a pelvic tjrust, followed by a noisy burp in the face of the pelvic-thrusted foe.
- Up Tilt- Homer raises his arm to create a picture of a Duff Beer, which damages the opponents it hits.
- Down Tilt- Homer turns around, crouches and hits the opponent with his butt.
- Side- Homer shakes a Duff, and then he opens it, which caused the beer to spray out.
- Up- Homer tries to pull a parasol out of the ground, and when he succeeds, he swings it to the other side of his body.
- Down- Homer points on the ground and yells "WOHOOOH, A DOLLAR!", causing opponets close and in front of him to look down and get "paralyzed" for a while.
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- "Why you little...!"
- Pummel- Squeezes neck.
- Forward- Homer grabs a paddle and then spanks the opponent so that he/she flies off.
- Backward- Homer spins around a lot (like 15 laps) and throws the opponent a good distance, but he is immobilised afterwards because he gets dizzy.
- Up- Homer jumps up very high with the opponent, and then he lands on them, butt first.
- Down- Homer slams the opponent in the ground a couple of times saying "I'll show you!"
- Neutral- Homer pulls out a TV remote and a Wiimote from his pockets and spins.
- Forward- Homer does a massive pelvic thrust in front of him which sweet spots with sparking force.
- Backward- Homer pulls out Santa's Little Helper (their dog) from his pocket, which bites viciously behind Homer.
- Up- Homer throws a donut in the air, which then falls down into his mouth followed by a satisfied "Mmmmm"
- Down- Homer turns into a ball and falls downwards with massive force.
Green Day's Version of Simpsons Theme Song
Homer Said: D'OH
Role In The Subspace Emissary
Dark Green/Grey: Based on Ned Flanders
Blue/Black: Based on Chief Wiggum
Purple/Light Green, White Skin: Based on Krusty the Clown
Pink/ Navy Blue: Based on Barney Gumble
Green/Yellow, Dark Skin: Based on Apu Nahasapeemapetilon