|Appears in||Smash Brothers Lawl Super Lawl|
Elite Warrior Battle Royale
Smash Bros. Lawl EX
|Friends||Jun Kazama (mother)|
Lars Alexandersson (uncle)
Kazuya Mishima (father)
BND mask of guo xiang
Emergency Alert System
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl|
- 1 Special Moves
- 1.1 Neutral B (1) - Penetrating Fist
- 1.2 Neutral B (2)- Avenger
- 1.3 Side B- Median Line Destruction
- 1.4 Up B- High Jump Kick
- 1.5 Down B- Mental Alertness
- 1.6 Final Smash- Devil Beam
- 2 K.O
- 3 Taunts
- 4 Victory/Lose Pose
- 5 Character Description
- 6 Other Attacks
- 7 Snake Codec
- 8 Role In The Subspace Emissary
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Classic Mode
- 11 Extras
- 12 Video(s)
Neutral B (1) - Penetrating Fist
Jin shoots a Dark Thunder Ball from his fist. The attack served as a projectile, it can be easy to dodge, however, he lacks of projectiles. It can be charged to become stronger and further. Super Lawl/EX only.
Neutral B (2)- Avenger
Jin does a step back before strikes a powerful punch that knocks the enemy. It can be charged for up to 5 seconds to become stronger. Elite Only.
Side B- Median Line Destruction
Jin does 4 Strong jabs, finishing off with a strong punch at the enemy. You'll have to press the B button to utilize the next three hits for use all four attacks. Both the third and fourth strikes had much higher knockback than the first and second. It is rather difficult to pull off the full attack, as the attack requires timing on each blow to follow up.
Up B- High Jump Kick
Jin jumps very high and kicks at the same time. The longer the attack is out, the weaker it gets. It's best used point blank if it's meant to be used as an attack, since the later frames of the attack are weaker than the beginning frame.
Down B- Mental Alertness
Jin strikes a pose for 2 seconds. You can follow up like Heihachi.
Left Drill Punch
If you press A, Jin peforms a left punch.
If you press B, Jin does a left punch, then a strong right punch.
If you Press Y, Jin crouches, then does a powerful right punch.
Leaping Side Kick
If you press Up B, Jin does a Flying Side Kick.
Right Sweep (2)
If you press Down B, Jin does a sweep kick.
Joudan Tsukiage Niren
If you Press Side B, Jin leaps forward, then does a uppercut to his opponent.
In Elite, it was a the counter attack move. Any attack other than a grab or projectile, which the character using Counter is struck by will turn them invincible.
Final Smash- Devil Beam
Jin does 5 Penetrating Fist attacks, jump, then transforms into his devil form, and shoots a beam from his forhead at the opponent. Like in the case with Future Trunks, If the opponent have under 100% in he/she damage meter, it inflicts a large amount of damage. If the opponent have over 100% in he/she damage meter, it cause a realistically KO.
K.O 1: ???
K.O 2: ???
Star K.O: ???
Screen K.O: ???
Down Taunt- As Jin goes into his Karate stance, he will then say, "Come at me!"
Side Taunt- Jin briefly transforms into Devil Jin, then turns back to normal shortly.
Up Taunt- Jin crosses his arms while standing straight up, and then scoffs.
Victory 1: Jin preforms a right punch and a Dragon Uppercut followed by raising his left fist after preforming, while saying, "Don't get in my way."
Victory 2: Jin, while folding his arms, looks away from his defeated opponent(s) and says "Pitiful!"
Victory 3: Jin transforms himself into Devil Jin, and says, "Fear the wrath of God!"
Lose: Jin claps slowly while having his eyes closed.
Jin has a very complex personality. He has the kindness of his mother, Jun Kazama, and his grandmother, Kazumi Mishima. He has the fighting spirit and determination of his half-uncle, Lars and his great grandfather, Jinpachi Mishima, and also has the hidden and personal silence of his legal uncle, Lee Chaolan. He also has the anger of his father, Kazuya Mishima and his grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. He also has a slight resemblance to his relative, Asuka Kazama, at times.
- Neutral attack- Jin jabs twice, and does a low front kick.
- Dash Attack- Jin performs a leaping sidekick.
- Side Tilt- Jin performs a Right Splits Kick.
- Up Tilt- Jin performs a Tsunami Kick.
- Down Tilt- Jin performs a legsweep.
- Side- Jin performs Electric Wind Hook Fist.
- Up- Jin performs an uppercut (Wind God Fist).
- Down- Jin performs a spinning kick from both directions.
- Ledge attack: Jin crawls up onto the stage and kicks forward.
- 100% ledge attack: Jin preforms a spinning kick, but starts from the back instead.
- Ground attack: Jin performs a spinning kick
- Trip attack: Jin performs a spinning kick.
- Grab- Jin reaches out and grabs with his left hand.
- Pummel- Jin hits his opponent in the stomach area.
- Forward- Jin preforms the Stonehead move.
- Backward- Jin preforms the Double-Face Kick move after turning the opponent around.
- Up- Jin preforms Lightning Uppercut.
- Down- Jin preforms the Stonehead move on his opponent, after he throws his opponent on the ground.
- Neutral- Jin performs a short-ranged punch while in a crouching position in the air.
- Forward- Jin preforms a flying kick.
- Backward- Jin performs a spin kick from behind.
- Up- Jin uses an uppercut attack.
- Down- Jin uses Demon Scissor kicks in the air, launching himself straight down, and meteor smashes anyone that gets caught by Jin as he uses the attack.
Role In The Subspace Emissary
- Red: Based off of his original outfit in Tekken 3.
- Blue: Based off of the outfit he wears in Namco X Capcom.
- Black: Based off of the Trenchcoat outfit he wears as the Player 2 outfit in Tekken 6.
- Yellow: Based off of the Player 2 outfit in Tekken 3.
- Light Blue: Based off of the Player 3 outfit in Tekken 3.
- Black: Much like his original outfit, but Jin is shown with the undershirt. Based on Jin's outfit as shown in the 2006 Tekken 6 trailer.
- White: Based off of the "Clamp" outfit for Jin in Tekken 6.
- Dark Red: Based off of his Hoodie Character portrait in Tekken 4.
The Mishima Zaibatsu icon