Neutral B - Brave Bow/Killer Bow
Lyn will pull out her brave bow and fire off an arrow. When you taps the B button, Lyn can fire off up to 3 more arrows very quickly before finally putting away her bow. Unlike other Bow users, the attack can not be charged to improve range, power, or speed. This means that her projectile is initially faster, stronger and has better range then other bow users not named Pit (though, Link and Toon Link's Bow can become faster, stronger, and gain better range then Lyn's should they choose to fully charge the attack ) Occasionally (like, once or twice a fight... Assuming that the fight is lengthy and/or your incredibly lucky ), Lyn will flash quickly, before taking out her killer bow, spin an arrow, and then fire off her arrow, delivering a "Critical Hit". Arrow's fired from the Killer Bow are much stronger, faster, and can fly farther then arrows fired from the brave bow, even if all 4 were to hit making it one of the best projectile's in the game, but don't expect to hit with it often.
Side B: Brave Sword/Killing Edge
Lyn will pull out her brave sword before delivering a combo of up to 4 sword strikes, Depending on how many times the player taps the B button. fairly useful for racking up damage without having to worry about her less then desirable ending lag. Like her neutral special, Lyn will occasionally flash quickly before pulling out her killing edge while lunging forward a bit and delivering one, powerful sword slash. Like before, The attack from her Killing Edge does more damage then the attack from her Brave Sword, even if all 4 slashes hit the opponent, and it comes with the knockback to match making it her strongest attack and easily her best kill option. Once again, don't expect to see it often.
Up B - Spirit Strike
Lyn charges in place for a second and then pulls out her Mani Katti and fly forward, slashing at the opponent as she does so. Her sword glows with a strange aura a she performs the attack. The player can control which direction Lyn goes in with the control stick while she's charging.
Down B - Avoid
Lyn will very quickly dodge to the side. Should the opponent attack while Lyn is dodging, the opponent will be, "stunned" for a very short time. Can potentially setup for some of Lyn's weaker attacks, or be used for Lyn to quickly put some distance between herself and the opponent.
Final Smash - Critical Hit!
Lyn will pull out the Mani Katti and perform her (rather flashy ) Blade Lord Critical Hit from Fire Emblem 7. Like with Marth, it also one of the most powerful in the game. It deals 75% damage, but still have the percent that generally does!'t matter, as the knockback from this attack is enough to KO any character at 0% under most normal circumstances. The power of this move is countered somewhat by its larger time frame in which to perform a dodge, though it is still relatively fast.
B- Shield Breaker
Lyn charges up a stab. When fully charged, it can break shields. But it has a low knockback.
Side B- Astra
Lyn performs five consecutive strikes. Up B button will peform a upward red stab and Down B Button, Lyn will lay down and stab.
Up B- Dolphin Slash
Lyn rises very high with her sword. This move hits twice and has horizontal movement.
Down B- Counter
Lyn will be stationary for a small amount of time. If attacked, Lyn will counter with a slash. Doesn't always work though and not dependable.
Final Smash- Critical Hit
Lyn does a very strong stab. If it missed, Lyn will stop and cancelled the Final Smash. If it hits, the Fire Emblem HP gauge from Lyn's Super Famicom game is displayed with 50 hit points, and quickly drops to zero, killing anything that touches the sword. Can hit multiple enemies.
From her humble origins in the plains, Lyn has been noted as a deep, caring, and kind-hearted soul. She rarely thinks ill of others and, despite the circumstances, always believes on the best of things. However, due to the slaughtering of the Lorca tribe due to the bloodthirsty Taliver Bandits, she has a great hatred toward all bandits and pirates and refuses to be associated with them unless needed to. In fact, the motivation for her travels was to become stronger and kill each and every Taliver Bandit in the mountains in order to avenge her parents. However, she does show mercy to any brigand or pirate that is not a Taliver Bandit, though does not hesitate to defend her friends from them nevertheless. Her serene nature has earned her the friendship and trust of many of her friends, and the affection of others, including fellow lords Eliwood and Hector, her knight Kent, or a fellow nomad, Rath. Though she seems innocent enough, she will kill any that attempt to kill or have killed any of her friends, showing her bravery and devotion toward revenge.
- Neutral attack- Swings upward, back and forth.
- Dash Attack- Lyn performs a quick swipe.
- Side Tilt- A quick slash forward that has high start-up but some low ending lag.
- Up Tilt- Lyn performs a swipe upward, hitting in front and above.
- Down Tilt- A quick crouching sword poke, with Low start-up lag and unlike Lyn's other attacks, it has high ending lag.
- Side- Lyn does a overhead slash.
- Up- Lyn does a quick stab upward.
- Down- Lyn slashes the ground around herself.
- Ledge attack: Lyn gets up from the ledge and does a wide swipe.
- 100% ledge attack: Quick, low, horizontal slash with high lag.
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack (Face up): Quick stab to the left followed by horizontal slash to the right. 6% base and tip.
- Trip attack (Face down): Sweeps the tip of his sword on the ground front to back. Less reach than floor attack from back. 6% base and tip.
- Grab- Lyn grabs with her sword. Unlike Marth's Grab, the dash grab is medium.
- Pummel- Repeatedly knees the opponent. One of the slowest pummels. Does 2%.
- Forward- Grabs and pushes forward, tripping with the leg.
- Backward- Pulls and extends leg simultaneously. Similar to down throw, but weaker knockback wise.
- Up- Powerful upward throw with one arm.
- Down- Hooks arm and drags to the floor sending the opponent backwards.
- Neutral- Lyn does a quick spin in the air.
- Forward- Lyn does a wide swipe in the air.
- Backward- Lyn does a wide swipe behind herself in the air.
- Up- A forward to back upward sword slash.
- Down- A forward to back downward sword slash.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Lyn is the only female Fire Emblem Character who joins Lawl.