|"I hope we can have some fun."|
|Appears in|| Smash Bros Lawl EX|
BND mask of guo xiang
Neutral B- Soul Fist
Morrigan extends out her arms and fires a projectile. This can also be done in the air (12%).
Side B- Valkyrie Turn
Morrigan flies forward and then dives with her legs extended into a drill (16%).
Up B- Shadow Blade
Morrigan leaps upwards with one of her shape-shifting wings wrapped around her arm in the general form of a blade, moving horizontally a short distance in the process. This move shares many similarities with one of Ryu's moves, in this case: Shoryuken (14%).
Down B- Astral Vision
A double appears on other side of the screen and mirrors her every move. By using Astral Vision and Soul Fist, both moves can be combined to overwhelm your opponent and maybe KO them.
EX Smash- Finishing Shower
Morrigan fires a hail of missiles at the opponent from her wings, which can be guided to a certain degree using the joystick (14%).
Final Smash- Darkness Illusion
Morrigan's signature attack. She attacks the opponent with a complex series of hits and kicks alongside a shadow that resembles her, finishing the move by doing greater version of Deep Crescendo in the air, smashing opponent to the ground (70%).
Up Taunt: Laughs and extends her hands out, while surrounded with an aura with bats flowing out of it
Side Taunt: "Can you amuse me for a bit?" Sits back on a makeshift chair made of bats and folds her legs
Down Taunt: "How boring." Holds her hand forward and shakes her head
Victory 1: "Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" Lays down on a makeshift platform made of bats where she holds her legs up behind herself and faces the screen
Victory 2: "Done so soon?" Flips backwards and her outfit changes to her casual wear, all while surrounded by bats
Victory 3: Laughs and dances in place before striking a pose
Morrigan is very vain, and lives for little more than the excitement of battle, although her endings in the games as well as various media show that Morrigan slowly takes up more of her responsibility seriously. She appears as a beautiful woman with long, light green hair, a very revealing top, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head. Morrigan can reshape these wings into spikes and blades when attacking her enemies, as well as using them to shield herself from enemy attacks. Her wings can also separate from her, and form into a cloud of bats. She uses a variety of magical attacks as well.
- Neutral attack- Lashes her hair forward several times, kicks her foot out, and then steps forward to extend her fist into a drill
- Dash Attack- Slides to a halt while swinging her wing out as a blade
- Side Tilt- Morrigan steps forward and extends her wings out as spikes
- Up Tilt- Morrigan high kicks the enemy into the air, which has a blade on the heel
- Down Tilt- Bends back and extends her leg upward into a kick with her foot momentarily turned into a scythe
- Side- Fires out a short range version of Soul Fist
- Up- Morrigan uses her Shadow Servant move, summoning three copies of herself to leap out of the ground and do three Shadow Blades in a row
- Down- Raises her hand up, summoning a blade to rise up from the ground.
- Ledge attack: Morrigan dissapears into a flock of bats and then reappears behind her opponent. She faces the ground while hovering and spins herself around to hit the opponent from behind with both legs
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Morrigan embraces her opponent sensually
- Pummel- Her wings curve out from behind her to stab into the opponent
- Forward- She points her finger out like a gun and extends out an appendage to blast the opponent away
- Backward- Spins around and slams her opponent into the ground
- Up- Morrigan spins upside down and piledrive them into the ground
- Down- Morrigan spins doward and "drills" her opponent into the ground similar to Vector Drain
- Neutral- Extends two blades out from her wings
- Forward- Morrigan's legs take on a drill shape as she stabs them forward
- Backward- Morrigan spiral backward her legs forming a drill at her feet
- Up- Morrigan rises upwards and slashes with her wing, using an aerial version of Shadow Blade
- Down- Morrigan spins her wings around like a buzzsaw
- (Mei-Ling) "Snake, are you going to be okay out there?"
- (Snake) "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"
- (Mei-Ling) "Well, I'm worried that you might get too...distracted."
- (Snake) "Really? You should know me better than that."
- (Mei-Ling) "Well that isn't just another pretty face. Morrigan's a Succubus by trade, so she has a knack for tempting her opponents. Not only that, but she's also princess of the Makai and the daughter of King Belial Aensland, so she has the power to back up her confidence."
- (Snake) "Interesting. Well, that still doesn't mean anything. If I can resist Sniper Wolf's charms, then she shouldn't be a problem. Besides, the mission always comes first and foremost."
- (Mei-Ling) "Good to know, Snake."
- (Snake) "Still...it doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the view."
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes
- Morrigan has alternate color schemes based off her original 2P alt. (Blonde Morrigan)
- Likely, her quip against Dante ("Well now, aren't you a handsome devil.") may be one to Nevan from the third Devil May Cry, another succubus who described him in much the same way.