|Appears in|| Lawl: Battle Royale|
|Lawl Team||Team Lawl: Battle Royale|
Shunshin no Jutsu (瞬身の術, "Body Flicker Technique")
Naruto teleports to the foreground.
Neutral B - Rasengan
Naruto summons a Kage Bunshin (Shadow Clone) who builds up a ball of spinning chakra in his hand and then hurls it forward in an energy ball that explodes if it hits the opponent. These energy balls on contact have two stages before its fully charged version (see below); one being weaker and smaller than the other. The attack deals a long range of damages; the more it is charged, the more damage it does. Aside from being fully charged, the attack deals anywhere from 23%-31% to the opponent if all the hits connect.
Naruto throws the projectile (28% damage). The projectile has infinite range and flies roughly horizontally. If an opponent is close enough to Naruto when he activates the special, he/she will be stunned and take the full force of the attack (31% damage, 3% added to opponent from the stun).
Side B - Shadow Clone Toss
Naruto creates a clone and throws it forward a great distance. If the thrown clone connects with an opponent or an item, the clone will kick towards Naruto, which makes this move a great combo-starter. This move deals 7% damage.
Up B - Shadow Clone Slash
Naruto performs a Kage Bunshin Jutsu to summon a clone which he uses as a stepping stool to jump up while swinging a kunai knife outwards (25% damage).
A Kunai(クナイ) is a black dagger designed for thrusting and stabbing, though it can still do some damage if thrown despite not being designed for it, and is about the length of one's hand.
In addition, if the special move button is pressed at the end of the attack, Naruto does a high-knockback kick (7% damage) which makes for an excellent finisher. A bunshin then falls to the floor, and if touched by an opponent, will deal 6% damage and stun him/her for a second. The clone eventually disappears after a period of time, when touched by an opponent, or if Naruto does the move again. If someone touches the bunshin while in the air, they will be meteor smashed. Prior to version 0.5b of the Super Smash Flash 2 Demo, Naruto didn't summon a bunshin and performed the technique by himself. Prior to demo 0.7, the bunshin disappeared once it landed on the ground.
Down B - Shadow Clone Summon
If performed on the ground, a Kage Bunshin will jump out from the ground and deliver an uppercut before immediately disappearing afterwards (11% damage). If performed in midair, Naruto will form a hand seal and summon two clones who kicks the opponent using a falling kick, immediately disappearing afterwards (4% damage each clone).
The Clone works as a projectile, so it can be deflected by reflector moves (such as Mario's Cape or Fox's Reflector), if you can use it at the exact distance and time. The move also has decent priority over other projectiles, and can be used like a shield, absorbing incoming projectiles.
Final Smash - Kyubi Naruto
Naruto's Final Smash is to, almost unwillingly, go into his Kyūbi Form. In this state, he can use the powers of the dreaded Kyūbi no Yōko (九尾の妖狐, "Nine-Tailed Demon Fox"), a terrible beast with unheard of power. All of Naruto's techniques are severely overpowered in this form. The transformation begins with a powerful burst of fiery Chakra revolving around Naruto. Afterwards, you will control Naruto using the "Kyūbi's Cloak". All the physical traits of Naruto are altered, including the black rings that surround the more berserk-looking eyes. In this form, Naruto could use his elongated, sharpened claws instead of his fists, and run at greater speeds on all fours, making him more like a beast. Very few of his attacks remain the same, such as the Rasengan, while the others become powerful slashes and explosions.
Neutral B - Yōko Rasengan
Under the influence of the Nine-Tails' chakra, Naruto can improve his use of the standard Rasengan and simultaneously make up for his shortcomings in performing the technique. The chakra shroud surrounding him served as the shell to stabilise the Rasengan's chakra. Due to the influence exhibited by the Nine-Tails' chakra, this Rasengan changed from its yellow or blue colour to a purple, orange, or red colour, made stronger than its standard version.
Naruto enters his Three-Tailed Form, creates an equally powerful shadow clone to charge a specially powerful Rasengan, that later launches infront of his opponent. Unlike the normal Rasengan, that pushes the opponent onward, the Yōko Rasengan explodes directly on Naruto's hand, even if Naruto didn't make any contact with the opponent.
A fully charged version of Yōko Rasengan. This technique can trap opponents inside it's radius, before blowing them away with incredible knockback, much like the Ōdama Rasengan, red instead of blue, far more powerful and can easily OHKO opponents. Kyūbi Naruto transforms into his Four-Tailed Form, creates a dark sphere out of Chakra, swallows it, and fires it in the shape of a beam through his mouth that deals 35% damage but minimal knockback. The beam has transcendent priority
Side B - Bijūdama
Kyūbi Naruto transforms into his Four-Tailed Form, creates a dark sphere out of Chakra, swallows it, and fires it in the shape of a beam through his mouth that deals 35% damage but minimal knockback. The beam has transcendent priority.
Up B - Spinning Talons
Kyūbi Naruto jumps diagonally upwards while spinning, dealing multiple fire-based hits.
Down B - Red Chakra Arms
Naruto transforms into his Four-Tailed Form and slams his hands into the ground, causing giant arms from underground to pop up and deal multiple hits. This move deals 45% damage, but he cannot use it in midair. In midair, if activated, he will simply transform into his Four-Tailed Form, then change back. Also, the move has a slow start-up and ending lag.
Kyūbi Naruto also uses it as his Grab, which he can easily do in his One-Tailed Form.
Up: Uses the Orioke no Jutsu (おいろけの術, "Sexy Technique") blows a kiss and giggles.
Sd: Takes out his kunai and slashes out across in front of him.
Dn: Summons three Shadow Clones, each one of them smiling with a thumbs-up.
Victory 1: Naruto raises his thumb up and smiles in triumph while saying 「だってばよ!」 (Dattebayo!, which roughly means "Believe it!").
Victory 3: Naruto enters Sage Mode (仙人モード, Sen'nin Mōdo) and folds his arms triumphantly.
Lose/Clap: Naruto crosses his arms and looks away in an immature way.
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi from Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of Kurama on the day of his birth, a fate that caused him to be ostracised by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After he becomes a member of Team Kakashi, Naruto begins working to acquire the village's respect and acknowledgement with the eventual dream of becoming Hokage. In the years that follow, Naruto becomes a capable ninja and eventually becomes regarded as a hero, both by the villagers and the shinobi world at large.
- AAA Combo- Left jab, Left side kick, then Spinning back kick. 5%
- Dash Attack- Slides and kicks the opponent twice, sticking his leg up. Great aerial combo starter. 2% then 7% totaling 9%.
- Side- Slashes forward with a kunai. 8%
- Up- Naruto swings his leg over his head in a wide arc. 8%
- Down- Headbutts while moving forward a bit. 13%
- Side- Naruto lunges forward and kicks forward with his foot. Decent knockback. 14% uncharged, 20% fully charged.
- Up- Roundhouse Kick. Good knockback. 14% uncharged, 20% fully charged. Good aerial combo starter.
- Down- Split Kick, hitting both sides. Decent knockback. 14% uncharged, 20% fully charged.
- N-Air - Sex Kick. 8% sweet spot, 4% sour spot. Has little start up lag and ending lag making it the best sex kick for extending combos. Can be SHFFL for approaching and can lead into a grab.
- F-Air - Raises his foot, then brings it down in an arc in front of him in an axe kick, meteor smashing opponents. 14% Sweetspotted, 6% Sourspotted but can still meteor smashes when sweet spotted or not.
- B-Air - Swiping back kick. Good knockback. 11% sweet-spotted, 6% sour-spotted.
- U-Air - Naruto flips completely up-side-down, kicking upwards with his leg. 13%
- D-Air - Naruto falls diagonally downwards while using this move. 9%
- Grab- Swings his arm out to grab.
- Pummel- Punches opponent. 1% first hit, 1% all subsequent hits.
- Forward- Throws the opponent forward followed by three kunai. Can chain throw opponents. 7%
- Back- Slams opponent behind him 3% and then slashes him/her with a Shuriken 9%. 12% total
- Up- A Kage Bunshin appears on the other side of Naruto's victim and kicks the opponent upward for 5%. Another Bunshin then appears knocking them further into the air for 5%. 10% total.
- Down- Starts out alomst the same as his upward throw, but the clone appears and runs up from behind Naruto and hits the opponent up, and instead of making a second clone (which kicks the opponent upward further just like in his upward throw) 8%, he jumps into the air himself and punches the opponent back onto the ground 5%. Can follow-up into his Back Aerial if the target doesn't tech when they hit the ground. 13% total. The second hit is a meteor smash, but its very weak which allows the opponent to meteor cancel the move early.
- Ledge attack: Rolls up and does a spinning hook kick. 7%
- 100% ledge attack: Rolls up and does a slow spinning hook kick. 12%
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: Punches in front of himself, and then kicks behind himself. 10%
- AAA Combo- Slashes forward, then upwards with claws
- Dash Attack- Slides forward and slashes in front of him . 13%
- Side- Tackles opponents with his claws outstretched . 13%
- Up- Swipes upwards with his claws. 9%
- Down- Low tail whip. 9%
- Side- Slashes forward with his claws. 13%
- Up- Does an upwards headbutt. 15%
- Down- Attacks on all sides with his claws. 14%
- N-Air - Attacks with his tail in a full circle. 10%
- F-Air - Slashes forward in front of him with claws. The move Meteor Smashes if it is sweet-spotted. 16%
- B-Air - Backwards tail attack. 12%
- U-Air - Frontflip Tail attack. 12%
- D-Air - Hurls himself down at opponents with his claws outstretched. 11%
- Grab- Reaches with the Kyūbi's Red Chakra Arms. So far, the longest grab in the game including Final Forms
- Pummel- Claws his victim. 3% for first hit, 2% for remaining hits.
- Forward- Same as Forward Smash. 10%
- Back- Same as Forward Smash, but backwards. 11%
- Up- Same as Up Tilt.
- Down- Throws his opponent with a Headbutt. 8%
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Changes from SSF2 to Super Lawl
Uzumaki Clan Icon
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Insert One