|Appears in||Super Lawl|
Smash Bros. Lawl Smackdown
Pinky(not-so secret admirer)
Spheria Suprema (aunt)
Ms. Globular (teacher)
Sandvich33 (he likes the games and the current TV series)
|Enemies||Bad Box Art Mega Man|
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl|
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Character Description
- 7 Other Attacks
- 8 Pros & Cons
- 9 Snake Codec
- 10 Classic Mode
- 11 Role in SSE
- 12 Extras
- 13 Trivia
Pac-Man comes in as his 8-bit form, then transforms back, and quickly jumps up.
Neutral B - Chomp
Pac-Man will open his mouth wide and Chomp forward dealing damage to anyone he chomps this special attack deals pretty large knock back, similar to Wario's Neutral Special but a lot quicker.
Side B - Fireball
Pac-Man becomes Fire Pac and shoots a fireball to his opponent. Tapping the B button will make him shoot fireballs multiple times. However, if you tapping to much, Pac-Man will burn himself off, if the opponent touches Pac-Man while gets burned, it will get damaged.
Up B - Chameleon Chomp
Pac-Man becomes Chameleon Pac and sticks out his tounge out. With that, Pac-Man allows to chomp the opponent while being pulled. If used in the air, Pac-Man will stick his tounge diagonally upwards. This works as a tether recovery, since Pac-Man can grapple to any ledge to save himself. Pressing Down B will allow Pac-Man to turn invisible for a short period of time.
Down B - Ice Blast
Pac-Man becomes Ice Pac and starts shooting a medium range ice blast to his opponent. When the opponent gets hit by that icy blast, it will be freezed for a short period of time. Pac-Man can also freeze projectiles that are coming your way.
Final Smash - Granite Ball Pac
Pac-Man eats a brown pac-dot, jumps in the air and transforms into a giant stone ball with his face. During the Final Smash, Pac-Man does not get knockbacked, or stunned. With the control stick, Pac-Man can roll left and right to crush his opponents, tapping twice will do a dash attack, which can meteor smash the opponent, and pressing Down B will stop rolling. The Final Smash lasts for 15 seconds.
KOSFX1: *death sfx*
Star KOSFX: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Screen KOSFX: *start button pushed*
Up: *soccer dribbles a pac-dot, then eats it* (heals 1% damage)
Sd: faces the screen and pumps his fists up and down at the screen
Dn: *eats a cherry*
1. *runs after a ghost at twice his size*
2. *rushes to a lemon, kicks into the air, as the lemon falls off, Pac-Man eats it, then burps some ghost's eyes*
3. *holds out Smash Bros. Lawl like a train ticket in Pac-Man 2*
Failure/Clap: Classic death animation
Pac-Man (パックマン Pakkuman?) is a video game character created by Toru Iwatani a programmer of Namco. He is Namco's mascot and is one of the most famous video game characters of all time. He appears in the Pac-Man series of games which range from maze games to platformers. His girlfriend is Ms. Pac-Man.
- Neutral attack- Left, right jab, then flip-kick.
- Dash Attack- Pac-Dash: Pac-Man does a dash body attack.
- Side Tilt- Headbutt.
- Up Tilt- A Front Horizontal Kick Upwards
- Down Tilt- A Quick Spin Kick
- Side- Pac-Dot Attack: Pac-Man throws a pac-dot that goes straight forward with a limited range.
- Up- Pac-Laser: Pac-Man eats a cherry, then burps a diagonally upwards laser from his mouth.
- Down- Turns into Rubber Pac and ground pounds to the floor, causing a shockwave.
- Neutral- Turns into his 8-bit and spins around.
- Forward- A Foward Punch Which Can Spike any opponent If Sweet Spotted (similars to mario)
- Backward- He will Have Both His feet kick Backwards
- Up- He will turn into His 8-bit form and chomp upwards
- Down- Butt Bounce/Hip Attack: Pac-Man becomes Rubber Pac and will crash down into the floor and meteor smashes the opponent.
- Grab- Becomes Metal Pac and uses a Magnet from his mouth to suck the opponent.
- Pummel- Punches while holding his magnet.
- Forward- ???
- Backward- ???
- Up- Doing a flipkick.
- Down- ???
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Pros & Cons
- When Pac-Man turns into Rubber Pac, he can wall jump.
Snake: "Otacon,... what is that thing?"
Otacon: "Really, Snake? You don't know who Pac-Man is?"
Snake: "That's Pac-Man?"
Otacon: "That's him, Snake. He has an unsatisfiable appetite. He'll eat practically anything! Not to mention he has some other powers too."
Snake: "Like what?"
Otacon: "Well- if he gets his hands on a power pellet, watch out! Pac-Man becomes invincible and can really devour anything whole! So make sure that doesn't happen to you!"
Snake: "He would be in for a surprise if that happened."
Otacon: "What do you mean?"
Snake: "Well, let's just say it would be easier to list what I'm carrying that doesn't explode."
Otacon: "Yeah...I wouldn't count on that though..."
Role in SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Pac-Man (Normal)
- Ms. Pac-Man (Red)
- Pac-Jr. (Blue)
- 100% Gold (Yellow)
- 1982 Version
- This design of Pac-Man was seen in the CGI cartoon Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.