|"See, that was easy! That was the easiest thing I've ever done!"|
|Universe||Battle for Dream Island|
|Debut||Battle for Dream Island|
|Appears in||Smash Bros. Lawl Superior|
Smash Bros. Lawl Galaxy (DLC)
Smash Bros. Lawl EX
Super ARC Bros Brawl
|Friends||Lydia Prower (Her favourite BFDI character and protege)|
Rainbow Dash (sis in Team SV33 X Team Prower)
Paper (partner in Project XP Zone)
Cosmo The Seedrian
Dan VS. (sometime)
Chaotic the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog (in What If Pen was in the Frollo Show)
Pinkie Pie (in thedrksiren's art)
Pencil and Match
Mephiles the Dark (in What If Pen was in The Frollo Show)
BND mask of guo xiang
Lydia Prower Doll
|Lawl Team||Team Superior|
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 Moveset (Sniper costume version)
- 4 Moveset (other) (feel free to make)
- 5 KO Sounds
- 6 Taunts
- 7 Victory Poses
- 8 Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- 9 Character Description
- 10 Snake Codec
- 11 Extra
- 12 Icon
- 13 Victory Music
- 14 Kirby Hat
- 15 When Chosen
- 16 Stage
- 17 Related Music
- 18 Credits Music
- 19 His Pokemon
- 20 Trivia
- 21 Other Pages
The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done
Pen will jump a random gap and slide to the battlefield.
Neutral B - BFDIDDS
Pen gets out the 12-screened take on the Nintendo DS. Pen's movement is limited to single jumps and normal walking speed. By pressing B while he has out the bizarre fictional handheld 12-screen system, he will be able to select a player to be trapped in one of the 12 screens. There are 4 different general character sizes that will notify of the capacity of the screens: small (1 screen), medium (2 screens), large (3 screens), and extra large (4 screens). With this certain type of method, it'll almost be like a game of Tetris. If you move the analog stick to either side and press B, Pen will throw the DDS to that side; anyone/anything it hits evens the damage for those not captive and those that are. If you move the analog stick up and press B, Pen will release all that are held captive inside the DDS. If anyone manually touches Pen, he'll fold the DDS around them, making them fall over. You can just move the analog stick down and press B to put away the DDS.
Side B - TBA
Up B - Balloon Float
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhkDgX2b7po) Pen uses his balloon to float upward. On land, he runs back and forth with his balloon behind his back. It can bounce onto people and cause 1% damage with minor knockback. The balloon also absorbs electrical attacks. The move finishes after 5 seconds, when he reaches a platform or when the balloon is popped (expectedly while Pen's just wandering around the battlefield).
Down B - TBA
Final Smash - Random Explosion
(Inspiration clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f357JHDAkYs)
Moveset (Sniper costume version)
Neutral B: Huntsman
Side B: Jarate
Up B: Ranged Bow
Down B: Camper's Setup
Final Smash: Target Practice
Moveset (other) (feel free to make)
Neutral B: TBA
Side B: TBA
Up B: TBA
Down B: TBA
Final Smash: TBA
- 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye_HKD_C5o0&feature=related 'Yah!' (00:19)
- 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAKk0gm73K0&feature=relmfu 'Agghh!' (00:46 - 00:48)
- Star 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHI-iKm31us&feature=related (6:45 - 6:48)
- Star 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVsfdU5pxo&feature=relmfu 'Ooh!' (6:37)
- 4 (against other objects).
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Pen was a competitor on Battle for Dream Island. He is friends with Blocky, Eraser, and Snowball as a part of their alliance.
Pink Koala/LydiaPrower8 version
- He was saved from the TLC by Lydia Prower, along with the rest of his alliance and Teardrop.
- Many female characters have a crush on him. e.g. Amy Rose
- He has a Sonic form.
- He is bisexual. (but likes girls more.)
- He has his own room in Hotel OJ and oftens hangs out with Paper there.
- Pen biggest rival is Dan VS., and possibly Agito90.
(This was thought up by a wikia contributor except for the last line (view comments for details)) Snake: Otacon, there's a walking pen.
Otacon: That's Pen, he's from the webshow Battle for Dream Island.
Snake: Hmm.... KOing him might be the easiest thing I've ever done. (That's a reference to Episode 14 'Half a Loaf is Better than None')
Colors & Costumes
(Has alternate moveset)
BFDI Theme Tune
- He is one of the few movesets to have one character of a tag team without a partner. Another example is Stocking.