|"..... ..... ..... ....."|
|Appears in|| Infinity|
Lawl with Garterbelt 4 (Entirely new moveset)
Kyoko Sakura (Possible GF)
Steven & Miki (his idol)
Neutral B - I choose you!
Like Anthony's Side B, Red summon one of six pokemon in his party to attack his enemy with. It is a 1/6 random chance that one certain pokemon will come out.
- Pikachu - Use Thunderbolt into a opponent, probably stunning them.
- Meowth - Use Pay Day, throwing a coin towards.(It pretty mush Red's weakest pokemon).
- Squirtle - Use Rapid Spin to slam toward into anything that get in you way.
- Machop - Same as Anthony's Mankey.
- Haunter - Use Shadow Ball towards into a opponent.
- Charmander - Same as Missingno.'s.
Side B - Bicycle
Like Madotsuki's, Red rides with his bicycle. The different between Red and Mado is that you can't jump while this move. That, and
Up B - Fly
Red jump into a bird pokemon into fly away. Anyone who near the bird pokemon while you flying with get damage. Beside that, it just a basic recovery move.
Down B - Max Repel
Red use a Max Repel as a trap to deflects everything anything with it, except Red. This also count to projection. It is also good for if the opponent is trying to edgeguard into a nearby performs.
Final Smash - Master Ball
Like I.M. Meen and CD-I Link's Final Smash, Red trap a opponent with the Master Ball. While the opponent is trap, you can throw the Master Ball off of the stage for a quick KOs. The different between Red with I.M.Meen and CD-i Link is that if you throw the Ball in the ground, you will release your opponent instead of KOs them.
Victory 1: Red summon a bird pokemon a fly away.
Victory 2: Stand as his turn back into his sprite form.
Victory 3: Stand as Gary walk back from him.Lose: Red look at his Haunter.