|"I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine."|
|Debut||Kingdom Hearts 2 (2006)|
|Appears in||Elite Warrior Battle Royale|
Smash Bros. Lawl Galaxy
Geo Dampierre "Le Bello"
|Lawl Team||Team Elite|
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 2.1 Team Elite
- 2.2 Team Galaxy
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Standard Attacks
- 7 Snake Codec
- 8 Character Description
- 9 Classic Mode
- 10 Extras
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Video
Roxas walks out of a Dark Corridor and steps into the battlefield.
Neutral B - Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Roxas slashes the opponent 8 times, using both Oathkeeper and Oblivion. You have to press B to utilize the next three hits for the use all four attacks. Both the third and fourth strikes had much higher knockback than the first and second. It is rather difficult to pull off the full attack, as the attack requires timing on each blow to follow up.
Side B - Duel Bout
Roxas rushes at his opponent and slashes them quicker than the blink of an eye. This move can be charged by holding B, increasing the damage and knockback of the slash. However, it leaves you helpless when at the edge of the stage or in the air when someone dodges.
Up B - Arial Recovery
Roxas performs a backflip which is then ringed by a white line of air. You then gain the ability to fly for approximately 3 seconds. During the flight, you can move in any direction.
Down B - Guard
Roxas blocks a projectile and shoots is back to the opponent. Any projectile will be deflected from any angle (with the exception of final smashes). It's also good against grabs, due to not being a smash attack.
Final Smash - Reaction Command
Roxas becomes invincible and swings his keyblade in front of him and anybody who he hits is sent somewhere. When captured, Roxas uses Duel Bout on the captured opponent and creates a ring of sword-shaped shields of light energy behind him, creating flame-like ribbons of energy to kill the opponent. It may be powerful, but this final smash has a catch. When triangle appears during two of the attacks, both players must press A or B.
-When you (Roxas) complete the full part of the attack, the captured opponent gets KO'd.
-When the captured opponent reflects the Duel Bout part, the final smash fails.
-When the captured opponent fails the Duel Bout, but reflects the second, the final smash fails, but the opponent gains 80% damage.
Neutral B - Spellcaster
A little window appears over Roxas' head, and will remain the longer you hold B. While it's out, you can choose a spell with the d-pad (up/down) and release B to cast it. Like in Dream Drop Distance, each spell can be used sparingly, and is able to be reused when 20 seconds pass, so don't waste your time retrying failed attempts. If you go a long time without using a spell, it shall be upgraded. There are 4 spells Roxas can cast:
- Fire: shoots a fireball that homes in on the nearest opponent.
- Fira: shoots a fireball straightforward, which shall cut through opponents.
- Firaga: shoots a fireball in an arc, with slight homing capabilities. It'll explode on direct contact.
- Blizzard: shoots a ball of ice that has a 1/3 chance of freezing the opponent. It's slow and will stop like Meen Magic deflected by IG's mirror.
- Blizzara: shoots a ball of ice that shall fall down until it either dissipates or makes direct contact with someone.
- Blizzaga: sets a mine that shall stay in place. It will explode when someone walks over it or hits it with fire-related attacks.
- Thunder: casts a line of fast lightning bolts that are half as strong as Pikachu's thunder and can hit multiple targets. They stop when they hit a wall, container, or the edge of the stage.
- Thundara: casts a field of bolts around Roxas, harming friends and foes.
- Thundaga: casts a giant lightning bolt that does two hits. The first hit is when it's the bolt itself. The second hit is as a secondary radial attack from the epicenter.
- Cure: heals 65% damage. (if Roxas has damage under that limitation, the rest is given to a teammate)
- Cura: slowly heals Roxas over time for 30 seconds.
- Curaga: heals Roxas entirely along with teammates in the same radius as Aya's mandrake's screaming.
- Aero: shoots a gust of wind with certain homing capabilities. It shall do 9% slash damage.
- Aerora: shoots a larger gust of wind that slowly stalks the opponents across the ground.
- Aeroga: creates a huge whirlwind that sucks opponents and items towards Roxas.
Side B - Skateboarding
Roxas gets on his skateboard from Kingdom Hearts 2. On his skateboard, Roxas can dash, turn, and jump. Press B to do a kickflip, which racks up damage to anyone in the way of Roxas. Press side+B to do a 180-degree spin that hits anyone front and back. Press up+B to backflip off the board, sending it forward to hurt anyone or trip anyone moving. Press down+B to put it away. Some of these tricks can be done while airborne.
Up B - Pixie Dust
Roxas is sprinkled with pixie dust and gains the ability to fly for 4 seconds. While flying, you can steer Roxas in any direction with the analog stick and attack using the keyblade with B. In a timely manner, the keyblade swings can deflect projectiles in the certain direction the keyblade is swung in. Pressing A cancels the flight early. If this is done on land, you jump and then fly.
Down B - Deflect/Counter
Roxas does a spin and then holds his keyblade out in front of him. This has a double purpose: it can reflect projectiles when correctly timed and counter melee attacks when correctly timed. You can also use this to knock down opponents from behind. When that happens, a number of orbs falls down similar to Struggle. The number of orbs that fall out depends on how much damage the opponent's taken, and the color of them depends on the player. Each orb heals 1% damage upon being collected.
Final Smash - Magic Hour
Roxas gets out Oathkeeper and Oblivion and floats up after swinging them both upward to shoot the opponent up into the air. He then does a crazy fast combo that can get faster upon pressing A/B in a timely manner of each swing of each keyblade (A for Oathkeeper, B for Oblivion). Anyone that was near him after that is trapped in a field of magic pillars. Anyone who touches the pillars takes stun damage. Roxas then shoots magic pillars that are strong and fast at the trapped opponent(s). Ater about 2 dozen pillars shot, Roxas shoves off the opponent(s).
Star KOSFX: *groans*
Screen KOSFX: "No!"
Up: "Get real. Look at which one of us is winning."
Sd: *holds up a blue gem and smiles, then puts it back*
Dn: "I want to line up the pieces--yours and mine."
1. *swings his keyblade in the air in an X, then swings it over his shoulder*
2. (in tag-team mode) has some sea-salt ice cream with his teammate(s)
3. "Well, that should do it."
Failure/Clap: Consumption by shadows
Roxas is depicted as a spiky blonde-haired teenager with blue eyes. As a civilian he wears a white jacket along with a black shirt and black trousers. As a member of Organization XIII, Roxas also wears a black coat that covers most of his body including his head. His weapon is the Keyblade known as Kingdom Key (キングダムチェーン Kingudamu Chēn?, Kingdom Chain), resembling a classic skeleton key, with a long silver keychain extending from the hilt, and a Mickey Mouse token on the end of the keychain, but the player is able to modify it during Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days using different keychains. Roxas also becomes able to dual-wield Keyblades after leaving the Organization, and exclusively uses the Oathkeeper (約束のお守り Yakusoku no Omamori?, lit. "Oath's Charm"), whose shaft displays two hearts, and its hilt bears two angel wings, and the Oblivion (過ぎ去りし思い出 Sugisarishi Omoide?, lit. "Passing Memories"), whose hilt guard bears a pair of downward bat wings and the teeth represent the kanji for "darkness" (闇) along with the length of it baring a chain design.
Roxas' personality significantly changes across the series due to the fact that when first introduced, he appears with fake memories that make him believe he is a common teenager and spends most of his time with his friends. When learning that he is Sora's Nobody and remembering his past, Roxas gives up his existence so that Sora could continue existing, but still expresses happiness for his fate. During his time in the Organization, Roxas develops a calmed personality based on the experiences he has as a result of having no memories of a previous life unlike other Nobodies.
Colors & Costumes
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Sanctuary
Oathkeeper & Oblivion