|Debut||Amazing Fantasy, Issue #15|
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Special Attacks
- 3 KOSFX
- 4 Taunts
- 5 Victory Options+Failure/Clap
- 6 Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
- 7 Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- 8 Character Description
- 9 Other Attacks
- 10 Icon
- 11 Victory Music
- 12 Wiimote Sound
- 13 Classic Mode
- 14 Snake Codec
- 15 Role In SSE
- 16 Extra
- 17 Trivia
- 18 Fatalities
The Spider signal lights at the bottom of Spider-Man's start point, then Spider-Man webs down to it saying "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man at your service!".
Neutral B - Web Ball
Spider-Man shoots a ball of web at an opponent. If it hits, it traps the opponent in a web. This move aims diagonally downward in the air.
Side B - Web Throw
Spider-Man shoots out a web and will swing and throw the opponent if caught in the web.
Up B - Spider Sting
Spider-Man jumps up, doing his left hand version of the Shoryuken. If he brings his opponent with him and the player presses B, Spider-Man follows with the Spider-Bite where he punches the opponent to the ground.
Down B - Web Swing
Spider-Man shoots a web up and swings onto it to kick the opponent. Like his 60s Counterpoart, he can be peformed up to 3 times.
Final Smash - Maximum Spider
Spider-Man jumps up, then vaults with a down kick towards the opponent. If he connects, performs several flying kicks through his opponent, ensnaring them in a series of webs. Spider-Man then finishes the Final Smash with one final, powerful foot-stomp to send the opponent crashing down. If the initial first hit of Maximum Spider is blocked, the Final Smash will stop there.
Up: *shoots a spiderweb*
Sd: *lies down on the floor*
Dn: *Have no fear! Spidey's here!*
Victory 1: Spider-Man ties a camera to a web then steps away to the side saying "That's why J.J. pays me the big bucks!", then the camera snaps a shot.
Victory 2:"Looks like you need to run while spiders chase you."
Victory 3:Spider-Man uses his web and traps the opponent.
Victory 4: "Hey, Mister WIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLSON! ...You suck."
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
"You can't fool Spiders, like [Shoots the screen/Camera] me!"
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Spider-Man was originally just an ordinary teenager in high school named Peter Parker who lived with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, due to the fact that his parents were killed when Peter was young. He was very smart, however, he was also very physically weak, and was often made fun of by many of his fellow students. One day, Peter's life changed forever when he went to a public exhibition of the handling of nuclear waste. A spider was caught in the radiation, and Peter was bitten by it. Peter discovered he had spider powers, including enhanced strength, enhanced agility, and the ability to cling to walls. Peter decided to use his powers to win a cash prize for staying in the ring with a professional wrestler for three minutes. In order to prevent embarrassment if he lost, he decided to wear a mask to disguise himself. He easily defeated the wrestler, and a TV producer convinced him to go on television. Designing a full costume, and building himself a pair of Web Shooters, that, as the name implies, shoot web. Peter decided to call himself Spider-Man, and became an immediate sensation. After his first appearance on television, Peter didn't stop a thief, believing that it wasn't his problem. Peter's fame rose, but he returned home one night to find that his Uncle Ben had been murdered. Seeking revenge, he easily caught his Uncle Ben's murderer, only to discover that it was the same thief that he could have stopped earlier. Feeling guilty for Ben's murder, Peter decided to use his powers to fight crime, and officially became Spider-Man. That night, he remembered what his uncle always told him: With great power, there must also come great responsibility. Since his crime-fighting career began, Spidey has fought many villains, including Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, and Venom. Despite being a superhero, Spider-Man gained some critics, the most notable being J. Jonah Jameson.
Spider-Man is about to get his web on in an excited challenge of Lawl and Entertainment: Word of Smash Bros. We're find out who's the better spider man for Marval.
- AAA Combo- ???
- Dash Attack- Does a rushing kick
- Side- ???
- Up- Does a backflip kick.
- Down- Punches with his left hand while crouches.
- Side- Does a powerful overhead punch.
- Up- Does a powerful overhead kick.
- Down- Does a-two legged sweep.
- N-Air - ???
- F-Air - Does a mid-air overhead punch.
- B-Air - Turns back and kicks backwards.
- U-Air - Does a mid-air uppercut.
- D-Air - Does a two-legged dive stomp.
- Grab- Grabs with one hand
- Pummel- ???
- Forward- Spider-Man spins jumps while holding the grabbed opponent, before he throws on the floor.
- Back- Spider-Man turns back and throws backwards.
- Up- ???
- Down- ???
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back Attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Black Spider Color
- Insert One
- Fatality One: Spider-Man shoots a web at his opponent's mouth. He shoots his opponent's chest and throws his opponent to a closet collection of books, action figures, and character masks. His opponent wakes up, injured, but Spider-Man shoots another web at his opponent's back and throws him/her to a art painting. He shoots two last webs to a giant huge printer and throws a giant huge printer to his opponent, which is the last hurt. The opponent is knocked out cold with defeat and blood.
- Fatality Two: Spider-Man uses his upper cut to knock his opponent out cold up in the air. He grabs his opponent's leg and puts him/her to the ground floor. He pulls his opponent's leg off. The opponent screams without a leg. Spider-Man says "I guess I'll just beat you to death with your own leg." He beats him/her to death by hitting him/her too much. Blood was showing and his/her eye pops out while Spider-Man hits his opponent with his/her leg. His last hit bleeds his opponent and blood was poring out of his/her body. Spider-Man wins by leg when his opponent is dead.