|Appears in||Super Lawl|
Superman (Man of Steel)
Goku (In Death Battle and Epic Rap Battles of History)
|Lawl Team||Super Lawl
Superman to the Rescue!
A phone booth appears and Superman rushes out of it, with his hands held to his hips in a regular pose of his. “This looks like a job for Superman.”
Neutral B - Heat Vision
Superman shoots forward a thin beam of energy from his eyes that goes about as far as 1 ½ Kirbies. Due to its small width, it’s very easy to avoid, but if it hits, it causes very high damage.
Side B - Ice Breath
Superman blows a concentrated version of his Super Breath that cause greater damage and can stun opponents for about three seconds. At high enough damage percentages, this attack also freezes opponents.
Up B - Flight
Superman is allowed to fly freely in any direction for about 6 seconds, giving himself awesome recovery. After he’s done, Superman falls down slowly, at about the rate Peach does. He’s limiting himself to not be cheap, I guess. Figures…
Down B - Ground Punch
Superman punches the ground, causing some cracks in the ground for effect, and pitfalling any opponent that gets hit. In the air, this brings him down hard and heavy, much like Kirby’s Down-B, or Ike’s Up-B.
Final Smash - Around the World Flight
Superman flies up to the top of the stage, then flies very quickly in circles around the stage for a few seconds, then continues to do so, but goes further down, causing small tornado areas that can catch an opponent and spin them around, racking up slight damage. Supes finishes off by coming down with a Ground Punch, then doing a quick spread of his heat vision above himself.
Up: Faces the player and salutes. “I stand for truth, justice, and the American way.”
Side: Points forward with an angry look on his face. “You’ll never get away with this!”
Down: Uses his X-Ray Vision, which doesn’t do much, but if done close to an opponent, will show their skeleton.
Victory 1: Superman runs in and then flies upward. “Up, up, and away!”
Victory 2: Appears as Clark Kent, adjusting his tie, with Lois Lane standing next to him, rolling her eyes. “What happened while I was gone, Lois?”
Victory 3: Appears with a king’s crown, a scepter in one hand, and red Kryptonite in the other that he throws up and catches like a baseball repeatedly. “All hail King Superman!”
Lose/Clap: Superman respectfully claps for the winner.
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Superman is the most powerful being on planet Earth, an alien immigrant named Kal-El from the planet Krypton who was raised in Smallville, Kansas, to become an American superhero. Raised with high moral ideals, he uses his incredible strength, speed, flight and various other superpowers to fight evil and protect the innocent. In his civilian identity he is Clark Kent, a mild-mannered reporter working for the Daily Planet in Metropolis. He is a founding member of the Justice League of America and a charter member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century.
- AAA Combo- One-two punch, quick uppercut, then a swift low kick
- Dash Attack- Flies forward with a punch
- Side- Punches forward
- Up- Floats upwards a bit with an uppercut
- Down- Downwards descending punch
- Side- Super Breath: Superman blows and a strong, small gust of air comes out, which causes great knockback, but very little damage.
- Up- Super Uppercut: Superman uppercuts the opponent up with more power.
- Down- Bashing Fists: Superman bashes the opponent down to the ground with both fists held together.
- N-Air - Punches in the air
- F-Air - Floats forward with a punch
- B-Air - Punches behind himself
- U-Air - Does a quick striking uppercut
- D-Air - Bashes downward with both fists.
- Grab- Grabs opponent with both hands
- Pummel- Uses a small bit of heat vision on the opponent
- Forward- Holds the opponent and punches them away
- Back- Throws the opponent behind him, then punches them.
- Up- Throws the opponent up in the air, then punches them further upward
- Down- Punches the opponent down to the ground
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
The DC Logo
Superman's hair and his cape
Rival 1: Goku
Rival 2: Saitama
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
Default: His current appearance from Injustice and other DC comics and games.
- Insert One