The Stanley Parable Narrator is the narrator for the game of the same name. A charming british man who is easily annoyed, but in the end just wants people to be happy.
- "3..2.....just go.
- "This is a story about a man/woman named (Fighters Name)"
- "Now, THIS is more exciting!"
- "Welcome back to: Digital Sports!"
- "The stage is set, everyone prepared?"
- "Times Up!"
- "And (Fighters Name) was happy."
- "And there you have it folks. Digital Sports!"
- (exagerated) "YOU WON!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Wait, you won? I really should have written some victory conditions, let me see....ah! Here's one! *ahem* Good.
- "You feel that? What you're feeling right now? True happiness! I know, I can't believe it comes from winning either, but there you have it!"
- "You should of listened to me."
- "Oh. Good. You survived."
- "Nope. Now it`s worse."
- (Nervously)"(Fighter Name). A-Are you okay?"
- "Well, you lost. You should know that I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed at how furious I am at you for losing."
- (As Female Narrator) "Push escape and press quit, there's no other way to beat this game!"
- "Okay this time, let me offer a new piece of strategy:"
- "Go Outside."
- "Not many people play this mode and your about to find out why."
- "Holy shit!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.