|"I'm the best!"|
|Debut||Super Mario Bros.|
|Appears in|| Super Lawl
New Super Smash Lawl Project L.O.L
Chick Magnet Version
Yu Narukami (jealous of his swagger)
|Lawl Team||Team Super Lawl
B- Spore Burst
Hold B to charge, and release to shoot spores out on both sides of Toad. The longer it is charged, the more range and power it has.
Side B- Mushroom Charge
Hold B to stock up on mushrooms, then release to slam into enemies head-first!
Up B- Propeller Jump
Do a Propeller Hat and perform a spinning attack, then use Left/Right to float.
Down B- Veggie Throw
Heave up an overgrown veggie, then press an attack key to throw it.
Final Smash- POW Block
Pull up a POW Block and throw it onto the stage. The earthquake that follows will hit all grounded enemies (and the block itself can also damage airborne enemies if they touch it!)
Up Taunt: Says "The Princess is in another castle!"
Victory 1: Spins around while jumping in a happy expression.
Resembling a toadstool, Toad (Japanese: キノピオ, Kinopio) is a "Mushroom Retainer", a loyal, hard-working attendant of Princess Peach. Usually appearing as a helper in the Mario games, relying on other characters when in danger, Toad has occasionaly taken the lead in titles such as Super Mario Bros. 2, Wario's Woods and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Much like Yoshi, Toad is one of many in his species of the same name.
- Neutral attack- Toad punches twice, then kicks.
- Dash Attack- Toad slams his head downward, and slids forward slightly.
- Side Tilt- Toad kicks forward.
- Up Tilt- Toad preforms a quick uppercut, similar to the animation for breaking dice blocks in Mario Party. This move is great at juggling opponents.
- Down Tilt- While crouching, Toad kicks quickly out in front of him.
- Side- Toad slams his head forward.
- Up- Toad quickly swings his head upward, then strugglesto regain his balance.
- Down- Toad spins on his head, dealing damage in a similar manner to Kirby's Down Smash
- Ledge attack: Toad gets up in a crouching position and kicks.
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Ground attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Punches with one hand.
- Forward- Toad his the opponent with his head.
- Backward- Toad leaps above his target, then kicks them backward.
- Up- Toad hits upward with his head.
- Down- Toad preforms a ground pound on the target.
- Neutral- Toad faces the screen, and thrusts out his arms quickly.
- Forward- Toad swings his head downward. This move is a meteor smash.
- Backward- Toad kicks out his foot backward.
- Up- Toad preforms a flip kick.
- Down- Toad falls from the sky head first. This functions in a similar manner to Mr. Game & Watch's Down Air.
Role In The Subspace Emmisary
Colors & Costumes